This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Specific Location Ads

Hello friend,I am the Manager of the www.nikeredmonkey.com My company mainly offer the nike shoes jordan shoes air max360 shoes max97 shoes dunk shoes puma shoes Gucci shoes bape shoes adidas shoes new style air force shoes James shoes men shoes football shoes kids shoes asn so on.Beside these shoes,we also sell the bape hoody gucci clothes locaste sweater polo sweater redmonkey jeans evisu jeans R&R jeans and so on.My company also offer the fashion decoration for example; Burberry scarf Jewelry gucci belt lv bag Chanel bag Gucci bag 212 perfume.You can go to choose any style of you like.
    My company hold a activity is this time.
    If you order 6 pairs for one time the price will be 33$ for one pair.33$*6=198$
    If you order 12 pairs for one time the price will be 30$ for one pair.30*12=360$
    If you order more than 12 pairs for one time the price will be 28$for one pair.
    nokia 95 250euro
    Above the price including the shipping cost.When my company check your payment,
    And then we will send oout your packages,You will receive it 5-7 business days You will find exclent in quality and reasonable in price.

Donít hesitant.Please contact to me.

www.nikeredmonkey.com
    www.nikeredmonkey.com
    MSN:lvnike02@hotmail.com
    Yahoo msn:nikeredmonkey@yahoo.com.cn

R3 R4 tn nz adidas air-max air-force shoes

Hello friend,I am the Manager of the www.nikeredmonkey.com My company mainly offer the nike shoes jordan shoes air max360 shoes max97 shoes dunk shoes puma shoes Gucci shoes bape shoes adidas shoes new style air force shoes James shoes men shoes football shoes kids shoes asn so on.Beside these shoes,we also sell the bape hoody gucci clothes locaste sweater polo sweater redmonkey jeans evisu jeans R&R jeans and so on.My company also offer the fashion decoration for example; Burberry scarf Jewelry gucci belt lv bag Chanel bag Gucci bag 212 perfume.You can go to choose any style of you like.
    If you order 12 pairs for one time the price will be 30$ for one pair.30*12=360$
    nokia 95 250euro
    And then we will send oout your packages,You will receive it 5-7 business days You will find exclent in quality and reasonable in price.

www.nikeredmonkey.com
    www.nikeredmonkey.com

Comment

A&F adidas bape jackets adidas air-max shoes

nokia 95 250euro

www.nikeredmonkey.com
      www.nikeredmonkey.com

Comment

puma prada tn nz adidas air-max air-force shoes

nokia 95 250euro

www.nikeredmonkey.com
        www.nikeredmonkey.com

Comment

adidas air-max air-force shoes:www.nikeredmonkey.com

Hello,my friends.I am from putian city China.We are a large selling nike shoes Company.We sell Jordan Puma Prada Gucci timbland rift and so on.we sell bags ,watch, shirts ,jeans too.We are sell all brand shoes ,bags,shirts,watch jeans and so on.Our products quality is the best.If you buy more shoes from us we can sell the lowest price for you.our website is www.nikeredmonkey.com. My msn is lvnike02@hotmail.com. My yahoo is nikeredmonkey@yahoo.com.cn. the shoes price list is shown as follows, (things will depend) 1--10pairs $48/pr 11-30 pairs $40/pr 31-50pairs $35/pr 50---100 pairs $30/pr the shirtprice list is shown as follows, (things will depend) 1--10pieces$35/pr 11-30 pieces $30/pr 31-50pieces$26/pr 50---100 pieces $20/pr The price list of Jeans : 1~~10pieces $45/pr 11~~20pieces $40/pr 20~~60pieces $39/pr 60~~200pieces $35/pr OVER200pieces $32/pr or so bags price list is: 1--3 pieces $55/pr 4--6 pieces $50/pr 7--10 pieces $48/pr 11--15 pieces $47/pr 15--20 pieces $46/pr over20 pieces $45/pr shipping fee included and price negotiation allowed) I am looking forward to hearing from you sincereful
          nokia8800 280$ nokia 95 250$
          www.nikeredmonkey.com

Comment

football puma prada tn nz adidas air-max shoes

nikeredmonkey Global Trade Co. LTD devoting in exports of all kinds of
            shoes.My company main offer the nike shoes max95 97 shoes,max2003 max2006 max shoes,Tn shoes new style TL shoes,nike shox shoes r3 shoes oz shoes,From jordan1 jordan2 jordan4 jordan 5 jordan7 shoes jordan19 shoesand the hotsell jordan22 shoes.Beside these shoes,my company also offer the new style air force1 shoes james shoes dunk shoes adidas shoes Gucci shoes football shoes bape shoes and the puma shoes and so on. My company still export the fashion things(for example Bape hoody BBC hoody bape jeans burberry clothes evisu jeans and the coat,LRG T-shirt,Ed-hardy t-shirt, Chanel bag LV bag burberry bag,Raybon sunglass,Gucci sunglass boss belt D&G belt ipod N95,Nokia 8800 ,iphone and so on).

www.nikeredmonkey.com

Comment

bape tn nz adidas air-max air-force shoes mp4

nokia 95 250euro

www.nikeredmonkey.com
              www.nikeredmonkey.com

Comment

hot sell puma prada tn nz adidas air-max air-force shoe

Hello,my friends.I am from putian city China.We are a large selling nike shoes Company.We sell Jordan Puma Prada Gucci timbland rift and so on.we sell bags ,watch, shirts ,jeans too.We are sell all brand shoes ,bags,shirts,watch jeans and so on.Our products quality is the best.If you buy more shoes from us we can sell the lowest price for you.our website is www.nikeredmonkey.com. My msn is lvnike02@hotmail.com. My yahoo is nikeredmonkey@yahoo.com.cn. the shoes price list is shown as follows, (things will depend) 1--10pairs $48/pr 11-30 pairs $40/pr 31-50pairs $35/pr 50---100 pairs $30/pr the shirtprice list is shown as follows, (things will depend) 1--10pieces$35/pr 11-30 pieces $30/pr 31-50pieces$26/pr 50---100 pieces $20/pr The price list of Jeans : 1~~10pieces $45/pr 11~~20pieces $40/pr 20~~60pieces $39/pr 60~~200pieces $35/pr OVER200pieces $32/pr or so bags price list is: 1--3 pieces $55/pr 4--6 pieces $50/pr 7--10 pieces $48/pr 11--15 pieces $47/pr 15--20 pieces $46/pr over20 pieces $45/pr shipping fee included and price negotiation allowed) I am looking forward to hearing from you sincereful
                www.nikeredmonkey.com

Comment

tn nz adidas air-max air-force shoes

www.nikeredmonkey.com

Comment

gucci puma prada tn shoes:www.nikeredmonkey.com

nokia 95 250euro

www.nikeredmonkey.com
                    www.nikeredmonkey.com

Comment

adidas bape shoes:www.nikeredmonkey.com

nokia 95 250euro

www.nikeredmonkey.com
                      www.nikeredmonkey.com

Comment

air-max air-force tn nz shoes

nokia 95 250euro

www.nikeredmonkey.com
                        www.nikeredmonkey.com

Comment

Timberland air-force1 nike shox puma shoes

nokia 95 250euro

www.nikeredmonkey.com
                          www.nikeredmonkey.com

Comment

Lacoste bbc jeans tn-shoes in France

we are a professional and ( www.kickaaa.com) serious supplier and we can supply the brand shoes and clothing with perfect quality for our customers
                            key products:
                            1)nike shoes,air jordan,adidas,bapestar,air force one,dunk sb,air max,lacoste shoes,prada,puma,gucci
                            2)bape coat,BBC coat,ed hardy coat,lrg coat,evisu coat
                            3)bape jeans,evisu jeans,red monkey jeans,bbc jeans,rock jeans
                            4)locaste shirts,polo shirts,bape shirts,evisu shirts,ggg shirts
                            the more ,the cheaper
                            5)ipod mp4 ,mp3 ,ps3 ,iphone
                            our website:http://www.kickaaa.com
                            if you have any question,pls email me : salekick@yahoo.com.cn MSN:salekick@hotmail.com
                            http://www.kickaaa.com/product_view.asp?id=6548
                            http://www.kickaaa.com/product_view.asp?id=6560
                            http://www.kickaaa.com/product_view.asp?id=6559
                            http://www.kickaaa.com/product_view.asp?id=6568
                            http://www.kickaaa.com/product_view.asp?id=6573

Comment

Leather lingerie

Hey!!!guyz We offer a complete range of Leather garments both of men and women.

Comment

recommand a popular shoes for you

Welcome to visit our website: www.ali-trade.com, we have many products such as shoes clothing bags and caps and so on. Our goods are of fashionable designs, competitive price and excellent quality.
                                We are an honest and serious supplier with many years experience in this line. We inspect every pair of shoes carefully and quote you our lowest price only in view of our long-term cooperation. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to be your service in the near future.
                                Msn: www.ali-trade@hotmail.com
                                Tel: 05942625690

Comment

fashion shoes will attract you

Popular Shoe Styles for Men.
                                  Whether it's retro sneakers or rugged boots,
                                  most of us have a favorite shoe style --
                                  and that's great. But for a well-rounded wardrobe,
                                  and to be certain you're ready for any occasion,
                                  it's best to have a variety of shoe styles in your closet
                                  Sure, we all love comfortable shoes, and for most of us,
                                  practical shoes are a fact of life. our shop factory are offering
                                  many kinds of shoes and clothing, We have wide and good business
                                  relations with many shoes factories here. We can accept small trial orders,
                                  even drop shipping business is welcome here; we have good business relations
                                  with express company here, and we have got the stocks here in our house ware,
                                  so we can ship the shoes immediately once we got the confirmation from you.
                                  Kindly let us know your interest, you will get the response immediately. thank you.
                                  msn:ali-trade@hotmail.com
                                  tel:865942625690

Comment

What are you caring for ...?

Welcome to visit our website: www.ali-trade.com, we have many products such as shoes clothing bags and caps and so on. Our goods are of fashionable designs, competitive price and excellent quality.
                                    We are an honest and serious supplier with many years experience in this line. We inspect every pair of shoes carefully and quote you our lowest price only in view of our long-term cooperation. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to be your service in the near future.
                                    Msn: www.ali-trade@hotmail.com
                                    Tel: 05942625690

Comment

fresh and new desingns cheap and good quality shoes and

Hello,Our company is specialized in producing various world brand products. All Real cheap product wholesale of cheapvogue.com
                                      cheap Nike, cheap Jordan, cheap dunks retro, Nike dunks for cheap, including: Men Size, Women Size, kids Size. cheap evisu jeans and clothing, cheap coach bags, cheap Jordan shoes, cheap authentic Nike dunks, cheap bbc clothing, cheap channel bags, cheap ed hardy clothing, cheap nike retro shoes, cheap bape shoes clothing hoodies,cheap Gucci belts, cheap coach handbags wholesale, cheap lrg jeans, cheap lrg clothing, real Jordan shoes, cheap puma shoes, real cheap Jordan. shoes, T-shirts, shirts, jackets, sweaters bag, watch, etc.
                                      1)We can supply the newly varied styles and colors
                                      2)top quality at reasonable price
                                      3)We can supply 100% safe door to door and fast shipping
                                      4)Pls feel free to browse our website to get more choices thanks.
                                      msn:cheapvogue88@hotmail.com
                                      Tel:865942625690

Comment

www.nikeshoes100.com Hot sell timberland boots/nike/pum

go to our website:www.nikeshoes100.com ,and contact my msn:nikeshoes100@hotmail.com
                                        We have the following advantages:
                                        1.High quality. All the shoes we offer are up to the Grade AAA.
                                        2.Quick shipment. We have agreement with some International Express Corporation, the shoes will be shipped within 24 hours after we received your payment.
                                        And the parcel will reach your side in 5-7working days.
                                        3.Lowest price. We can give you the best price based on equal conditions in China.
                                        4.fast delivery, and guarantee on shipping.
                                        If you are interested,Please visit our websites and obtain more information!
                                        Thanks a lot! Best wishes!

Comment

Working...
                                        X