Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun weekend at the Beach. I had the pleasure of fishing Saturday and Sunday with Omar and Keith from San Diego, CA. Saturday morning started out with perfect conditions. No wind, clear sky, but dead low tide in the morning. With the light wind we hit Black Bay fishing a couple of different rigs catching fish at each stop. It did not take long to finish off limits of big Reds and fill the box up with a bunch of Sheepshead. Keith caught the monster of the day a huge Drum that had to go close to 50 pounds that was released. With a box full to the top with meat we looked for a few Trout to top it off. The guys put 7 nice Trout and 1 Flounder in the box fishing with LSU Bayou Chubs under a cork.

On Sunday the guys wanted to hit the Trout first so we headed to where we found some the day before. Fishing with the same bait the action was slow at first. The tide was still falling and I told the guys that it would get better when the tide turned around. Patience paid off. When the tide started to come in the Trout turned on. They caught some pretty Trout that ranged from 16? to 22? with only 2 of the 50 Trout just under 14?. With a box of nice Trout we made quick stop to pick up a couple of Reds. Fishing with dead shrimp on the bottom we put 5 Reds and 1 Puppy Drum in the boat before calling it an early day so they could get to the airport. Omar and Keith had a blast and headed back home loaded down with fillets and few dozen crabs they bought on the way to the airport. Lots of fish and lots of fun.

Blackie Campo?s Marina, the legend continues. Come on down for some of their friendly fast service and valuable advise. The fishing is heating up and spring is on it?s way. Call United Charters now for your next fishing adventure 504-439-1680.

Capt. Rory Rorison
    United Charters
    Shell Beach, LA
    www.unitedcharters.com
    504-439-1680

________
    IPAD ACCESSORIES
    Last edited by capt_rory; 04-01-2011, 11:05 PM.
    Capt. Rory Rorison
    First class speckled trout and redfish
    fishing charters in
    Shell Beach, Louisiana
    504-439-1680
    United Charters.com

Comment

• Slow Day In Hopedale after a Cold Front

Wednesday 3-3-08
      First morning after a cold blast had the fish in a not bite mood. But the Bromely family Steve, Becky and Jeff 88yrs old were out to fish and enjoy the day. I fished every place and then some that I had caught trout the last 3 trips without a bite. 10:00 ZERO fish in the box. Changed tactics and went after the Bull reds with the market bait. Things started to turn, Becky landed the first and second bull and dad pulled in a nice drum but that was it. Headed to the marsh to try the reds at the points and it worked. Picked up 2 more Bulls filling the limit along with 2 smaller reds. Then we found some drums and a few heads to work on filling the box. The weather turned out beautiful and we fished hard all day and made a nice box of fish for the Bromelyís to take back home to Pensacola to grill.

4 BULL REDS LIMIT
      6 Drums
      1 Flounder
      1 Sheep head
      1 Trout

CAPT. GENE DUGAS
      RATHER BE FISHING ADVENTURES
      985-640-0569
      www.ratherbe-fishing.com
      Capt. Gene Dugas
      Rather Be Fishing Adventures

Comment

• Patience Pays Off

3-12-08 SHELL BEACH REPORT....Fred and Sonny joined me yesterday after 2 cancellations because of weather and we finally had a decent day. The tide was just starting to come in so I headed for a long bayou in the Biloxi Marsh, dropped the Minn Kota and started titelining H&H Bluemoon cocahoe tails with the tails dipped in garlic chartruse, and after a few casts Fred was hooked up with a nice 2 lb. trout. A while later it was Sonny's turn and he answered with another 2 lb. trout . The bite was steady but slow and it lasted through the morning into early afternoon and the guys stayed after them and ended up with a good catch for March. They ended the day with 30 nice keeper specks and returned about 12 throwbacks to fight again another day. Patience is the name of the game and thats what it took yesterday to put a few in the box. It's always a blast to fish with Fred and Sonny and today was another good one. ANOTHER GREAT DAY IN THE BLAZER BAY.

CHALLENGER MARSH MASTER RODS, ABU REELS & H&H TACKLE HAULED THEM IN AGAIN.

CAPT. HOOK / ESCAPE FISHING CHARTERS

ACCOMMODATIONS AVAILABLE
        FOR RESERVATIONS
        985 847 0672 H
        504 512 2602 CEL

Comment

• Tough, But We Never Gave Up

SHELL BEACH REPORT SAT. 3/15/08....Well what a big surprise, the wind howeled again yesterday and it sure made for an interesting day. Had two aboard who really wanted to fish so fish we did. With the winds ripping from the West it held up the incoming tide till late morning and after some hard fishing earlier with a few trout to show for it we headed into the marshes and looked for clean water and were lucky enough to find a clean patch in a bayou about a 100 yards long and we began catching some specks using the H&H blue moon cocahoe (dipping it's tail in garlic flavored chartruse) titelined using a slow retrieve. We worked the area hard and were rewarded with 26 nice keeper trout and 4 reds. It was tough fishing with the troll motor but it was doable although I almost got blown off the bow quite a few times. Although it was a tough day we made the best of it and were rewarded with some nice trout. ANOTHER GREAT DAY IN THE BLAZER BAY.

CHALLENGER MARSH MASTER RODS, ABU REELS AND H&H TACKLE HAULED THEM IN AGAIN

CAPT. HOOK / ESCAPE FISHING CHARTERS

985 847 0672 H
          504 512 2602 CEL

Comment

• Capt Moore Fish with the King

GOTTA GO TO KNOW!!!!!! Quick report from the beach. Capt Rory and I had 2 groups booked for 2 days. I told them it would be best to let the weather go by and look at it a little later in the day. I told them if we caught 10 fish it would be a good day with the conditions we faced. They said lets go and off we went. I fished the Biloxi marsh side with dead shrimp and a popping cork. We had a better day them I thought catching 15 red 10 puppy drum and 1 trout. We fished until dark with a hard wind and falling tide. Capt. Rory also had a decent day catching reds heads and puppy drum. The wind is howling down here at the beach. Sure will be glad when the weather straightens out.

WINTER SPECIAL: 3 ANGLERS $450 4 ANGLERS $500.00. THIS, INCLUDES BAIT, GAS, ICE, FISHING EQUIPMENT, AND FISH CLEANING!!!!!!!! , WE HAVE SPECIAL PRICING ON OVER NIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS WITH YOUR CHARTER

Our lodge which is just steps from the boat features 2200 square feet of deluxe accommodations with a full kitchen four bed rooms, and two living rooms with flat screen plasma TVís with over 100 channels. Fish out of our boats or yours.

Come down and live like a king while you Fish With The King!

Give us a call at 504 887 4960 or 504 881 9966 (cell). You'll be glad that you did!!

Comment

WIND WIND WIND!!!!!!! That is what we have been dealing with at the beach. The north wind howled again last night and this morning. The water was low and rolling out. Went back to the area we had caught the fish in yesterday and they had moved. The water was to looooow. Had the pleasure of fishing for two days with a great group of young men. Bonner Williams Jeremy Price Nathan Alman and Stuart Maxell. The guys are on spring break from University of Alabama. They guys are from Tuscaloosa. We covered some ground ending the day with 7 reds 12 trout 8 puppy drum 2 flounder and2 sheepshead. All the fish were caught on dead shrimp and a popping cork. Captain Rory also had a decent day. He will put the report on when he has some time. We are fishing tomorrow and will post a report.

WINTER SPECIAL: 3 ANGLERS $450 4 ANGLERS $500.00. THIS, INCLUDES BAIT, GAS, ICE, FISHING EQUIPMENT, AND FISH CLEANING!!!!!!!! , WE HAVE SPECIAL PRICING ON OVER NIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS WITH YOUR CHARTER

Our lodge which is just steps from the boat features 2200 square feet of deluxe accommodations with a full kitchen four bed rooms, and two living rooms with flat screen plasma TVís with over 100 channels. Fish out of our boats or yours.

Give us a call at 504 887 4960 or 504 881 9966 (cell). You'll be glad that you did!!

E-mail: fishwiththeking@att.net

Comment

REDS AND HEADS DAY @ THE BEACH!!!!!!! Had the pleasure of fishing today Grandfather Don Smolek, Father Curt and his 9 year old son Andrew. We made 4 stops in Breton Sound and loaded the boat. We limited out on Big Reds catching a total of 6 that we could keep, a box of big heads , puppy drum and 3 speckled trout. All the fish pulled drag today. They were caught on dead shrimp on the bottom. It was Curt and Andrews first fishing trip and the first fish Curt caught was an 8 pd red. What a way to start. Came back to the lodge and had a fresh fish brunch while the fish were being cleaned. Looks like we are going to have an early season on the speckled trout. Water temperature today was 68 degress. Tide was low this morning and rising all day. Fishing tomorrow and will post a report.

Comment

Beautiful day in the sound. Had the pleasure of fishing today with Doug, Shawn, Jimmy and mark All really good fisherman. When we hit the sound it was perfect conditions light breeze, good tide clean water. We caught fish everywhere we went today. Hard fighting, line stretching drag screaming reds, heads and puppy drum. We filled my big box to the top quick and dumped the beer out of their 90 quart and filled that one up too. All this before 10 am. On the way back in we fished trout and put about 12 in the boat in the 14-20 inch range. Real pretty fish. Great group of guys, a good time was had by all.

Comment

• Port Sulphur Report

Port Sulphur Report,

Sat. I left out of the public launch near the Freeport Sulphur Canal and headed down to its end. Upon arriving I immediately noticed dive bombing seagulls and headed toward them. Using tandem glow sparkle beetles freeline I immediately had a hookup and the trout were coming aboard. Most were keeper size but I did throw back some. After putting 15 keepers in the boat the bite subsided and I headed to various other locations, moving toward the Gulf and into Bay Long. No fish were caught in any of those areas except some giant-sized sail cats which I threw back. I started heading in and stopped at a location right off the Freeport Canal which had a small cut entering the marsh. I threw a New Penny 3 inch Berkeley Gulp under a clicking cork right into the opening and cracked it a few times and my cork disappeared. At first I thought I had a stingray because I couldn’t lift the rod tip to high and it was coming to me slowly staying on the bottom. After it reached the boat it took off with reckless abandonment. It turned out to be a bull redfish around 30 pounds but it straighten the hook and got loose. I got a few more trout in the area and realized the fish are still in the marsh where I should have started after fishing the diving birds. I came in with 18 specks.

Good’ fishin’,
                    Jerrylabella.com
                    Saltwater Fishing Articles & More by Outdoor Writer Jerry LaBella
                    http://www.jerrylabella.com/forums
                    http://jerrylabella.com

Comment

• Capt Moore Fish with King

FUN DAY @ THE OFFICE!!!!!!!! Had the pleasure of fishing today with Norman David Dan and Ricky. The guys came in last night from *******n Ms and we got an early start this morning. We hit the sound with a 2 foot chop. Not a problem for the privateer. We went straight out and loaded the boat before the wind picked up. We filled up our big boat box and then the guys drink box. All this action before 10 AM. We ended the day with 2 reds a few puppy drum and a bunch of big heads. The guys love to eat them and catch them. We went 2 for 6 on the reds today. Some days are like that. The wind had really picked up when we hit the end of the rocks. Captain Rory also loaded the boat quick this morning. His group could not say enough about how much sun they had. Tomorrow looks iffy for the out side. If we go we will post a report.

APRIL 3 anglers $175 4 OR MORE $150 PER PERSON THIS INCLUDES BAIT, GAS, ICE, FISHING EQUIPMENT, AND FISH CLEANING!!!!

Give us a call at 504 887 4960 or 504 881 9966 (cell). You

Comment

• Fast action and drags screaming on the Beach Friday. I picked up Joe Maniscalco, Johnny Fitzpatrick, and Stuart Des Roches bright and early Friday morning at Campo?s. The wind was calm and the water flat as we headed down the MRGO out into the Sound. Our first stop was a small wellhead were the guys Caught and released lots of big Reds and Drum. They also put a few Sheepshead, Drum, and Channel Mullets in the box. Our next stop was at another well further out and right from the start the action fast and the Heads were huge. It was a blast to watch the guys cast dead shrimp on a jig head to the rig, count to 3 and bam it was CUI Custom Rods bent and Okuma reels screaming. I could hardly keep up with netting the fish. Finally they could not take anymore. Good thing because I think we could have sunk the boat with those big hungry Heads. We then made a move a little closer in and worked on getting some Trout. We did manage to pick up 12 pretty 16?-20? Trout to top off an overfilled fish box. They had a great time and sore arms along with a lot of meat to feast on. Total for the day was 52 Sheepshead, 12 Trout, 6 Drum, 1 Red, and 12 Channels.

The fishing is getting better and better every day. It will not be long till the Trout really turn on and the action out of Shell Beach will be red hot. Call United Charters today to get in on the best fishing fun to be found. 504-439-1680

Capt. Rory Rorison
                        United Charters
                        Shell Beach, LA
                        504-439-1680
                        rory@unitedcharters.com
                        www.unitedcharters.com

________
                        Free Xxx Amateur Movies
                        Last edited by capt_rory; 04-01-2011, 11:06 PM.
                        Capt. Rory Rorison
                        fishing charters in
                        Shell Beach, Louisiana
                        504-439-1680
                        United Charters.com

Comment

• Fun weekend of fishing on the Beach. On Saturday I had a fun group of guys from Jackson, MS, Brent McClure, Phillip Spencer, and Ben Boatright. We headed down the foggy MRGO out into the Sound. We headed to a rig that I fished the day before and the Sheepshead and I mean big ones were eating up on dead shrimp on a jig head. Well they were still there and just as big and hungry. It was fast and fun action as the guys were constantly grunting and groaning fighting these hard fighting fish. With the box close to full we made a move to another rig for some Reds where we kept 2 of them. Our next move was to look for some Trout and the guys put some pretty Trout in the boat to top off the box. These Trout were from 16?-22? and caught on Hybrid Minnows under a cork. Fun day on the water with a fun group of guys. Total take home for the day was 50 Sheepshead, 16 Trout, 2 Reds, and 1 Drum.

On Sunday I had the pleasure of fishing with Harold, Mark, and Matt Livingston, three generations of them. They were also from the Jackson, MS area and this was going to be their second day of fishing. They had a great day Saturday with another one of the King?s captains. There was a little chop on the water as we hit the Sound, but the big Sheepshead were hungry. The guys were filling up the box fast, but the seas were picking up also. We had to call it a short day with the wind picking up and some of the crew getting green. They had a good time and a short day was fine with them since they had plenty of fish and a long drive ahead. Very nice folks and they can not wait to get back down to Shell Beach for more of our great fishing and hospitality.

APRIL SPECIAL 3 anglers $175 4 OR MORE $150 PER PERSON THIS INCLUDES BAIT, GAS, ICE, FISHING EQUIPMENT, AND FISH CLEANING!!!! SPECIAL PRICING ON OVER NIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS WITH YOUR CHARTER. Come down and live like a king while you Fish With The King!
                          Give us a call at 504 887 4960 or 504 881 9966 (cell).

Capt. Rory

________
                          Amateur xxx video
                          Capt. Rory Rorison
                          fishing charters in
                          Shell Beach, Louisiana
                          504-439-1680
                          United Charters.com

Comment

• Windy day on the Beach today. I picked up Jerry Mundell, Rick Lape, Robb Jones, and Chris Chaffe at Campo?s and off we went with the wind blowing. We started out around Hopedale Lagoon, but did not find much action. We jumped on over towards Oak River and got on a good Trout bite near Point Finne. Bayou Chubs under a cork did the trick. The bite did not last for long and stopped when the tide stopped, but it was fun while it lasted. We bounced around a bunch of spots with not much to show for. We headed back over toward Shell Beach made a stop in Lake Borgne where we got some good action on Drum, Heads, and a couple of Reds. We lost one big Red and Jerry caught and released a big Drum. We ended up with a nice box of fish for a windy no tide day and had a lot of fun doing it. Total take home for the day was 30 Trout, 6 Drum, 4 Sheepshead, 1 Red, 1 Flounder, and 1 Blue Cat.

The fishing is getting better and better every day. It will not be long till the Trout really turn on and the action out of Shell Beach will be red hot. Call United Charters today to get in on the best fishing fun to be found. 504-439-1680

Capt. Rory Rorison
                            United Charters
                            Shell Beach, LA
                            504-439-1680
                            rory@unitedcharters.com
                            www.unitedcharters.com

________
                            UPSKIRT WHITE
                            Capt. Rory Rorison
                            fishing charters in
                            Shell Beach, Louisiana
                            504-439-1680
                            United Charters.com

Comment

• The Marsh is Coming Alive!

Capt. Johnny Nunez Shell Beach, LA USA

Fishing Magician Charters

Folks get your boats and poles ready. The marsh is coming alive with FISH. Today Capt. Jason had the pleasure of fishing with Daniel Burke and his group. Capt. Lester jumped on board to give Capt. Jason a hand. The guys met at the lodge and waited for the weather to pass before heading out to the Biloxi Marsh.

These guys had a great day of fishing. They caught 17 reds (3 lbs - 18 lbs), 2 black drum and 1 flounder. All fish were caught 2' under a popping cork using dead shrimp.

Capt. Jason and Capt.Lester said that these guys really knew how to enjoy a day with friends.

Remember guys, if you want to catch some fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one. No group is ever too big or too small. We have 5 boats on hand and a lodge that sleeps 20, and it is 2nd to none. You can walk across the street and get right into the boat.

Capt. Johnny Nunez
                              504-239-3159
                              fishingmagiciancharters@yahoo.com

Comment

FUN DAY AT THE OFFICE!!!!! Had the pleasure of fishing today with some really good guys Art, his brother and good friends David and Dennis. The wind was blowing 15 mph steady out the NE this morning. Figured it was too rough to fish the sound. So we headed to the marsh. We caught fish at every stop. We fished dead shrimp and a popping cork. The guys limited out on reds catching 25 along with 4 puppy drum and 1 trout. The fish were 16 inches to 8 pounds. They are realy good fisherman and missed very few fish. If their day job doesnít work out they could definitely make it as comedians. Good fisherman, good guys, good time was had by all. For charter info call 504-881-9966 or 504-887-4960

APRIL 3 anglers $175 4 OR MORE $150 PER PERSON BAIT, GAS, ICE, FISHING EQUIPMENT, AND FISH CLEANING!!!!!!!! WE HAVE VER NIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS OUR BOAT OR YOURS

WE HAVE 4 BOATS WAITING TO TAKE YOU ON YOUR NEXT FISHING ADVENTURE. OUR LODGE SLEEPS 19 ANGLERS. We are just steps from the boat. The lodge features 2200 square feet of deluxe accommodations with a full kitchen four bed rooms, and two living rooms with flat screen plasma TVís with over 100 channels. Fish out of our boats or yours.

Comment

• Capt Moore fish with the King

FUN DAY IN BRETON SOUND!!!!! Had the pleasure of fishing today with Jeff and his son John. Jeff lives in Cincinnati and came down to New Orleans to visit his son. It was picture perfect this morning, flat seas, good tide. I wanted to go where the redfish were yesterday but the guys had on short sleeved shirts and pants. I knew the bugs would eat them alive so we went fore Breton Sound. We caught our limit of big reds a few puppy drum and a bunch of heads. We filled the big box to the top. Both guys caught the biggest fish they had ever caught and said they can't wait to come back in the future. On the way in we saw birds diving with big fish under them crashing the service. Through out and Jeffís bait was slammed. He fought the fish for 30 minutes on light tackle. A jack and boy did he fight. Back at it tomorrow and will post a report. For charter info call 504-881-9966 or 504-887-4960

APRIL 3 anglers $175 4 OR MORE $150 PER PERSON BAIT, GAS, ICE, FISHING EQUIPMENT, AND FISH CLEANING!!!!!!!! WE HAVE VER NIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS OUR BOAT OR YOURS

WE HAVE 4 BOATS WAITING TO TAKE YOU ON YOUR NEXT FISHING ADVENTURE. OUR LODGE SLEEPS 19 ANGLERS. We are just steps from the boat. The lodge features 2200 square feet of deluxe accommodations with a full kitchen four bed rooms, and two living rooms with flat screen plasma TVís with over 100 channels. Fish out of our boats or yours. Our lodge which is just steps from the boat features 2200 square feet of deluxe accommodations with a full kitchen four bed rooms, and two living rooms with flat screen plasma TVís with over 100 channels. Fish out of our boats or yours.

Give us a call at 504 887 4960 or 504 881 9966 (cell). You'll be glad that you

Comment

BREEZY AT THE BEACH!!!!!!!!! That didn't stop the reds from biting. Strong SE wind this morning, tide rolling in. Fished the Marsh today with non-stop action on redfish. Had the pleasure of fishing with Bob, Kevin, Steve and Mark. The guys came in last night and we got an early start this morning. We started fishing ponds on the windward shoreline put 7 reds in the boat in the first pond. We limited out on reds catching 25 in the 18 inch to 6 pound range. We also had 5 puppy drum. All the fish were caught on popping cork and dead shrimp. The guys were a lot of fun to fish with. A great time was had by all. Anybody that wants to get in on some really great redfish fishing give us a call. We are on a gooooood bite.

APRIL 3 anglers $175 4 OR MORE $150 PER PERSON BAIT, GAS, ICE, FISHING EQUIPMENT, AND FISH CLEANING!!!!!!!! WE HAVE DELUXE OVER NIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS.

WE HAVE 4 BOATS WAITING TO TAKE YOU ON YOUR NEXT FISHING ADVENTURE. OUR LODGE SLEEPS 19 ANGLERS. We are just steps from the boats. Our lodge features 2200 square feet of deluxe accommodations with a full kitchen four bed rooms, and two living rooms flat screen plasma TVís with over 100 channels. Fish out of our boats or yours.

Comment

• Wind And Redfish Do Mix

SHELL BEACH REPORT....MON. 4/7...Had John, his wife and daughter and Scott aboard to hunt down some reds. The winds were blowing and the tide was rising and the group put 10 nice reds and 10 trout in the box before calling it a day. Used Campo's live cocahoes 18 inches under a rattling cork. The reds were on the grassline and the trout were out in the middle of the ponds. Great group, a lot of fun.
                                      TODAY 4/9....I had C.J., Jack and Geraldo who was in from Spain visiting Jack. They wanted Geraldo to catch his first redfish and he didn't disappoint them as he put 8 in the box with his biggest being about 5 lbs. Jack and C.J. finished up the limits as we had 20 nice reds in the box at 11:15 and called it a day. The reds were caught using both dead shrimp and live Campo's cocahoes 18 inches under a rattling cork. The tide was high and rising all morning and made it ideal for catching reds. Great group, great time.
                                      ANOTHER 2 GREAT DAYS IN THE BLAZER BAY.

CAPT. HOOK / ESCAPE CHARTERS

985 847 0672 H
                                      504 512 2602 CELL

Comment

• Rods and Reels Missing

Capt. Johnny Nunez Shell Beach, LA USA

Fishing Magician Charters

Hi guides and fishermen. I am writing this to let you know that I had 22 Shimanos 2500 reels and 6 1/2 and 7 ft. rods stolen Monday night from my dock in Shell Beach. If anyone hears of a good sale, please let me know. They just about cleaned me out.

Thanks in advance.
                                        Capt. Johnny Nunez
                                        504-239-3159
                                        fishingmagiciancharters@yahoo.com

Comment

BREEEEZY @ THE BEACH!!!!!!!!!! Very windy today but that did not stop the fish from biting again today. Had the pleasure of fishing today with Jerry Tom Justin and Larry. Tom Jerry and Justin are from Zachary La. and Larry from Florida. The tide was low in the morning and came up most of the day. We had good action all day. We ended the day with 30 reds 5 speckled trout 2 drum and 2 sheephead. My first mate Mark also caught a limit today. The reds were 18 inches to 6 pounds. All the fish were caught on dead shrimp and a popping cork. Pretty reds in the marsh right now. Give us a call if you want to get into some gooooood red fish in 2 feet of water.

APRIL 3 anglers $175 4 OR MORE $150 PER PERSON BAIT, GAS, ICE, FISHING EQUIPMENT, AND FISH CLEANING!!!!!!!! WE HAVE DELUXE OVER NIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS.

WE HAVE 4 BOATS WAITING TO TAKE YOU ON YOUR NEXT FISHING ADVENTURE. OUR LODGE SLEEPS 19 ANGLERS. We are just steps from the boats. Our lodge features 2200 square feet of deluxe accommodations with a full kitchen four bed rooms, and two living rooms flat screen plasma TVís with over 100 channels. Fish out of our boats or yours.

Give us a call at 504 887 4960 or 504 881 9966 (cell). You

Comment

Working...
                                          X