This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capt Moore /Fish with the King

ONE MORE TIME!!! I had the pleasure of fishing today with Glenn Clements, Paul, and his daughter Paula. Paul was visiting from Boston. Let me tell you, Paula loves to fish. Every time I looked up she and her dad had another fish on the line. The weather was beautiful and the fish ate up once we found them. We ended the day limiting out catching 100 pretty speckled trout. All the fish were caught on Campoís live shrimp and a popping cork. We did not take any pictures today as we pulled all the boats out along with the ice machine. The ice machine slipped out of Capt. Roryís hand and cut him open pretty badly. He had to go to the emergency room and get stitched up. I want to thank Glenn and Paul, as they were a big help getting our boats out. Hopefully the hurricane will get by with minimum damage, and we can get back to what we love to do; take people fishing!!!!

The fishing is really good at the beach. Give us a call if you want to catch the yellow mouth fever.

Some people tell you about all the fish they catch. We show them to you every time we fish. One picture is worth a thousand words. We have lots of pictures!!!!!!

Before booking your next trip, check out the pictures we post every day!!!!!!!!

WHY WOULD YOU DO ANYTHING BUT FISH WITH THE KING!!!!!!! . ONE CALL THATíS ALL SHOW UP WITH A SMLE AND WE WILL DO THE REST

Campoís Marina is open with fuel; live bait, ice, and the newly improved back down ramps. Nice easy and quick launching with helpful advice from the Campoís is waiting for you. They always give you a generous count on your live bait.

GIVE US A CALL FOR PRICING AND TO BOOK YOUíRE NEXT FISHING ADVENTURE. OUR PRICE INCLUDES GAS, BAIT ICE, FISHING EQUIPMENT, AND FISH CLEANING!!!!!!!! WE HAVE DELUXE OVER NIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS. LET US MAKE YOUíRE NEXT FISHING TRIP A MEMORABLE ONE.

WE HAVE 4 BOATS WAITING TO TAKE YOU ON YOUR NEXT FISHING TRIP. OUR LODGE SLEEPS 19 ANGLERS. We are just steps from the boats. The lodge features 2200 square feet of deluxe accommodations with a full kitchen four bed rooms, two living rooms, flat screen plasma TVís with over 100 channels. Fish out of our boats or yours.

Come down and live like a king while you Fish With The King!

Give us a call at 504 887 4960 or 504 881 9966 (cell). You'll be glad that you did!!

E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Finally back in action on the Beach. It sure felt good to get back on the water and get after some fish. Wednesday morning I picked up Jim Walther and his friends Darrel and Gram at Jim?s camp. The wind was howling out of the north so no way we could head outside. We headed over a favorite fall area of mine in the marsh to see if the Trout were there. The Trout were there and ate up our live shrimp on the bottom of the bayou. They also hit the plastic pretty good. There also were some nice Reds mixed in with the Trout. The tide was falling hard and as the tide got too hard the bite slowed down. We made a couple of more stops catching fish at each. The guys had a great time and filled the boat with fish. 100 Trout, 10 Reds, 3 Drum, 1 Flounder, and a lot of fun.

On Thursday morning I picked Jim up at his camp and he had Mat and Ed with him this time. Once again the north wind was blowing harder than expected. We headed back to the same area as the day before and the shrimp were jumping out the water with the Trout smacking the surface after them. Next the Trout were thrashing the surface as the guys were hauling them in. After a while the bite slowed so we made a couple moves and got on another bite with some Reds mixed in. We all had a lot of fun and ended up with 90 Trout, 6 Reds, 1 Drum, 1 Sheepshead, and 1 Flounder. Looks like the fall fishing is on.

The Trout are on and the fishing in Shell Beach is outstanding. Campo?s is almost open with back down ramps ready to use and should have fuel, live bait, and ice before next weekend. They have been working hard to get things ready. For your next fishing adventure call United Charters, dates are filling fast. Very nice over night accommodations are avalible. 504-439-1680.

Capt. Rory Rorison
      United Charters
      Shell Beach, LA
      504-439-1680
      [email protected]
      www.unitedcharters.com

________
      Bondage vids
      Last edited by capt_rory; 04-01-2011, 11:11 PM.
      Capt. Rory Rorison
      First class speckled trout and redfish
      fishing charters in
      Shell Beach, Louisiana
      504-439-1680
      United Charters.com

Comment

BEAUTIFUL DAY IN PARADISE!!! Day 2 for the Bretley Cooper group, and it was another catch emí up day. The guys caught their limit of trout early this morning. Some on a cork and some tight lined. I asked them if they wanted to catch some reds and off we went. We fished some ponds and lagoons until we got on a real good red fish bite and limited out. We also had 8 puppy drum and 1 sheep head. The reds were knocking the cork out of the water. All the fish were caught on Campoís live shrimp. They are open and ready to send you in the right direction. We will be back at it tomorrow and will post a report.

The fishing is really good at the beach. Give us a call if you want to catch the yellow mouth fever.

Some people tell you about all the fish they catch. We show them to you every time we fish. One picture is worth a thousand words. We have lots of pictures!!!!!!

WHY WOULD YOU DO ANYTHING BUT FISH WITH THE KING!!!!!!! . ONE CALL THATíS ALL SHOW UP WITH A SMLE AND WE WILL DO THE REST

Campoís Marina is open with fuel; live bait, ice, and the newly improved back down ramps. Nice easy and quick launching with helpful advice from the Campoís is waiting for you. They always give you a generous count on your live bait.

GIVE US A CALL FOR PRICING AND TO BOOK YOUíRE NEXT FISHING ADVENTURE. OUR PRICE INCLUDES GAS, BAIT ICE, FISHING EQUIPMENT, AND FISH CLEANING!!!!!!!! WE HAVE DELUXE OVER NIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS. LET US MAKE YOUíRE NEXT FISHING TRIP A MEMORABLE ONE.

WE HAVE 4 BOATS WAITING TO TAKE YOU ON YOUR NEXT FISHING TRIP. OUR LODGE SLEEPS 19 ANGLERS. We are just steps from the boats. The lodge features 2200 square feet of deluxe accommodations with a full kitchen four bed rooms, two living rooms, flat screen plasma TVís with over 100 channels. Fish out of our boats or yours.

Give us a call at 504 887 4960 or 504 881 9966 (cell). You'll be glad that you did!!

Comment

• Hopedale Marsh Report

Hopedale Marsh Report,

Saturday morning Glen and I headed out to Hopedale to fish some of the lagoons and the first stop was non-stop action with specks taking Berkley Gulp New Penny in the 3 inch size under clicking corks fished 4 ft down. The early morning run saw nice size trout but as the day went on we caught many throw backs. We also caught black drum and some reds, some of which were under sized. We must of caught over 65 specks keeping may be 40. We also used dead shrimp tipped on the hook. The water was high but was falling all morning. Much damage occurred as a result of Gustav and it appeared that the area had 6 ft. or more of water, ruining many trailers type buildings.

Good fishiní,
          Jerrylabella.com
          Saltwater Fishing Articles & More by Outdoor Writer Jerry LaBella
          http://www.jerrylabella.com/forums
          http://jerrylabella.com

Comment

FUN FUN FUN!!!! I had the pleasure of fishing today with some wild and crazy guys. Kevin, Frank, Cliff, and Ben came in last night from MS. We got an early start this morning with Campoís live shrimp. The NE wind was still blowing 15-20 and humping. The water was over the dock and the tide was rolling in. We had a good day catching 110 trout, 10 reds, 2 puppy drum, and 1 sheep head. Cliff was throwing a bait cast rode which seemed to have too much memory on the line. It tangled every other cast. The cork would go less than 10 ft. from the boat, and every time he went to untangle the backlash, his cork would go under and he would hand line the fish to the boat. The funny part was that he was catching every fish that hit his line with the new technique. The redfish were knocking the cork out the water and it was a race to see who could cast first. Every time some one would get a bite the guys would take his spot in the boat and all cast right in the same area. It was wild!!!! A really good bunch of guys. Check out the dock shot to see the kind of day they had today. We are on a good trout bite. The Biloxi Marsh is red hot and the fish are eating up.

Comment

QUICK HIT THIS AFTERNOON!!!! [/COLOR]I had a last minute cancellation for today. Rory and I finished the shed on the bayou. I needed to get the ice machine down and hooked back up so we did it today. My brother Harry and Donnie Sauviac came down and we hooked the ice machine up.We went fishing a little after 12. We made a few moves in the Biloxi Marsh and got on a good trout bite. It was load and shoot as fast as you could cast. We limited out catching 75 trout on Campoís live shrimp. We looked for redfish and caught 10 but they were all under sized. We headed for the lodge and cleaned the fish before the bugs came out. We had a fresh fish dinner. What a way to end the day. The wind was blowing 15-20 out the NE and the water was real high and falling. The fish are eating up in the Biloxi Marsh. I had some cancellations in the next couple of weeks if anyone wants to get in on some good fall fishing.

Comment

FUN DAY AT THE BEACH!!!! Had the pleasure of fishing today with Charles Campo, Gintaras and Vitaly. The guys are in town from Russia. My brother Harry also came with us. We started off in the Biloxi Marsh near stump lagoon and went in further from there. We got on a steady trout bite with some really pretty trout. Most of the fish were 14 in and over. The guys wanted to catch some redfish since they had never done this type of fishing. Once they caught one they couldnít get enough. We made some moves catching a few reds at every stop. Some throw backs and some good ones. We ended the day with 60 speckled trout, 10 reds in the 3-8 lb. range, 1 drum and a doormat flounder. It was a beautiful day in the marsh with some good guys. Went back to the lodge and had a fresh fish brunch. The guys couldnít believe how good the trout were to eat. We had some big groups cancel there trips in the next few weeks. We have some openings if you want to get in on some outstanding fall fishing.

Give us a call if you want to catch the yellow mouth fever.

Comment

• Hopedale Deep Inside Marsh Report,

Today I left out of Pip’s Place by myself and headed to Grand Slam Lagoon and immediately starting catch specks in my favorite spot using Berkley Gulps in New Penny 3 inch under a clicking cork on 1/8 oz. screw jig heads. Action got so hot a one point that I went tightline and was still catching fish. I had a good number of throw backs but some nice trout mixed in. When things slowed there, I headed to No Parking Lagoon where action picked up again. I tried Storm’s 3 inch Wild-eyed Shad in Moss Bunker on a weightless eggs cork and caught some more nice sized specks fished 2 ft down. I ended the day with one nice red, and caught my limit of trout and releases 15 additional keeper size specks. I was back at the launch before 11:00 am. The tide was high and the water was clean under very nice weather conditions. Any using the launch a Pip’s need to be careful not to get your vehicle stuck in the mud-slopped parking lot.

Good fishin’,
                  Jerrylabella.com

Comment

• Beautiful Fish In The Breton Sound

Fishing Magician Charters

Saturday's Report
                    Capt. Jason had the pleasure of fishing with three brothers from Texas: Ralph Biediger, Greg and Nick. They woke up to a calm morning, and decided to try the Breton sound. It was the first day we had been able to get into the sound since the storms.

The guys caught 100 speckled trout in the 1 - 3 lb. range using Campo's live shrimp, 2' under a popping cork. It did take Capt. Jason a little while to find the trout, but once he did it was nonstop action.

So, guys if you want to catch some fish and have some fun, there is still a lot of fish to be caught in the sound and in the marsh. Give us a call, we now have four boats standing by to take you on your next fishing adventure.

Capt. Johnny Nunez
                    504-239-3159
                    [email protected]

Comment

• Mr

Late reports for last weekend from the Beach. I running a little behind in posting reports so time to catch up. Saturday 9/20 I had Brandon Clark and his son Caled onboard. We started out in the marsh behind Hopedale looking for Trout and caught a few, but could not get them going. We moved over a little drain in the bayou we were fishing and the Reds were piled up in it. It was blast with Reds going nuts hitting the corks and watching Caled fight them. With our limits of Reds on ice we made a bunch of moves looking for more Trout. Instead we only found more Redfish and Drum. Not a bad problem to have. The guys had a great time and caught lots of fish. I was impressed with how well young Caled fished and handled him self on the boat. He and his dad fish and hunt a lot together and it shows. Total take home for the day was 15 Reds, 12 Drum, and 12 Trout.

Sunday 9/21 my guests were Bobby, Justin, Connie, and Bonnie. Conditions for the day were a little tough. The wind was blowing hard, but at least the tide was up and we had plenty of water to work with. We started out fishing in a bayou and the action was a little slow, then someone flipped the switch and the Trout went nuts. Trout were flying into the boat. The fish were nice with plenty throw backs mixed in. Just like the action had started it ended all of a sudden. We made a couple of moves to look for more Trout and only picked up a few. With plenty of Trout on ice I asked if the wanted some Reds and all said YES. Fishing with live shrimp under a cork the crew put some nice Reds and Drum in the box along with plenty of missed strikes and fish that got lucky on the way to the boat. They had a great time and put together a nice box of fish. Total for the day was 60 Trout, 10 Reds, and 12 Drum.

WE HAVE 4 BOATS WAITING TO TAKE YOU ON YOUR NEXT FISHING ADVENTURE. OUR LODGE SLEEPS 19 ANGLERS, just steps from the boats. Check out the photos of the quality fish we have been on. Give us a call at 504 887 4960 or 504 881 9966 (cell). You'll be glad that you did!!

Capt. Rory

________
                      CHEVROLET MALIBU SPECIFICATIONS
                      Last edited by capt_rory; 04-01-2011, 11:11 PM.
                      Capt. Rory Rorison
                      fishing charters in
                      Shell Beach, Louisiana
                      504-439-1680
                      United Charters.com

Comment

• Windy Thursday on the Beach. Don Herrmann brought his dad and brother on down for a little fall fishing. The wind was whipping and the tide was high. We headed on into the Biloxi Marsh and fished with Campo?s live shrimp under a cork. We made a bunch of stops picking up a few fish at each. The guys fished hard in the tough conditions and put together a good box of fish with 40 Trout, 7 Reds, 3 Drum, and 4 Sheepshead. They had a great time and will be back in a few weeks.

The Trout are on and the fishing in Shell Beach is outstanding. Campo?s is open with fuel, live bait, ice, and the newly improved back down ramps are open. Nice and easy launching with helpful advice from the Campo?s is waiting for you. For your next fishing adventure call United Charters, dates are filling fast. Very nice over night accommodations are avalible. 504-439-1680.

Capt. Rory Rorison
                        United Charters
                        Shell Beach, LA
                        504-439-1680
                        [email protected]
                        www.unitedcharters.com
                        ________
                        Toys strapon
                        Last edited by capt_rory; 04-01-2011, 11:12 PM.
                        Capt. Rory Rorison
                        fishing charters in
                        Shell Beach, Louisiana
                        504-439-1680
                        United Charters.com

Comment

• Mr

Fish kill Friday on the Beach. Friday was one of those days that the fish did not stand a chance. Onboard were Tony, Chris, Dan, and Dan. I picked them up at their friend?s camp in Fort Beauregard then we stopped by Campo?s for bait. The wind was blowing a little and the tide was rising. We started off fishing is a bayou behind Hopedale with live shrimp on a Carolina rig and the Trout ate it up. The Trout were good sized and there were some White Trout mixed in along with some Drum and Heads. The trick was to keep the bait moving. As the tide got stronger the bite slowed as we were close to our limits, but the guys figured them out. With Trout done we made a close move to the shoreline to look for some Reds. Fishing with live shrimp under a cork the guys put some nice Reds, Drum, Flounder, and Bass into the boat. With no more room in the fish box we headed on in. Lots of fish and lots of fun. Total for the day was 125 Trout, 30 Whites, 7 Reds, 10 Drum, 8 Sheepshead, 4 Flounder, and 4 Bass.

The Trout are on and the fishing in Shell Beach is outstanding. Campo?s is open with fuel, live bait, ice, and the newly improved back down ramps are open. Nice and easy launching with helpful advice from the Campo?s is waiting for you. For your next fishing adventure call United Charters, dates are filling fast. Very nice over night accommodations are available. 504-439-1680.

Capt. Rory Rorison
                          United Charters
                          Shell Beach, LA
                          504-439-1680
                          [email protected]
                          www.unitedcharters.com

________
                          Jcpenney gift card
                          Capt. Rory Rorison
                          fishing charters in
                          Shell Beach, Louisiana
                          504-439-1680
                          United Charters.com

Comment

• Spots and Dots!

Joan. Joe and mike had not fished since June and were ready to go Sunday Morning. First stop we were in the trout fishing live shrimp and plastic under corks. The fish were mixed but we had 15 in the box nice way to start. We picked some more trout and a couple of reds but seemed to pick up a jinx somehow we could not get the fish in the boat for awhile. They either got off or broke off at the boat. A little alter at another spot the jinx was broken and the reds were coming in steady along with some more trout. We ended the day with a box full of fish. Awesome weather and good company and good time.

43 Trout
                            10 Reds

CAPT GENE DUGAS
                            RATHER BE FISHING ADVENTURES
                            985-640-0569
                            www.ratherbe-fishing.com
                            Capt. Gene Dugas
                            Rather Be Fishing Adventures

Comment

• HOPEDALE Report CAPT. GENE DUGAS

Monday Bob, Manuel, David, and Gene made down to Hopedale they had not been in awhile with all the storms we had but today was the day and they were ready for action. First stop trout coming in but they got small quick. We had decided to go outside and look for the bigger trout today but after a bunch of spots with no more fish a change in plans was in order. Back into the marsh to target the reds. A couple of stops later the drags were screaming with big reds bending some rods. Just about a limit in the boat so off for the trout again in the marsh. We found some more reds and drums along with some nice trout but no big numbers. But hey the 120 qt igloo could hold no more slam full of reds, drums and trout. GREAT DAY! and a lot of fun as always with these guysís

17 Reds
                              10 drums
                              16 Trout

CAPT. GENE DUGAS
                              RATHER BE FISHING ADVENTURES
                              985-640-0569
                              www.ratherbe-fishing.com
                              Capt. Gene Dugas
                              Rather Be Fishing Adventures

Comment

KNOCKED EM TODAY!!! Had the pleasure of fishing today with Jimmy and Charles Campo, Seth and Doug. Started off in the marsh catching a few small fish. It was so pretty I decided to take a ride to the sound. Hit the open water, had a foot chop with a good falling tide. We made 4 stops catching fish at every stop. We ended the day with 121 speckled trout, 3 reds, 1 head and 1 puppy drum. The fish were in the solid 2 pd range and were literally trying to take the pole out of your hand. Sure felt good to get back offshore and get on a good bite of solid fish. All the fish were caught on Campoís live shrimp. The 2 storms held us back for over 2 weeks. Got cleaned up and rebuilt our shed on the water. Did an article for Marsh and Bayou which was a good day in the marsh. We caught speckled trout, redfish, puppy drum and a flounder. It should be a really good article coming out in the near future. Fished yesterday with the lower unit going out at the 2nd stop. Brought it to Timís they threw another one on and we got after them today. Never a dull moment. The fishing through fall looks to be outstanding. We have a few openings in Oct and Nov. Give us a call if you want to put some fish in your freezer.

Comment

• Late report from last Sunday. My guest for the day was Tom Blesi. He is down from Philadelphia getting a new office set up and wanted to sample our famous fishing. We headed over to a bayou behind Hopedale where the tide was falling nicely. The Trout were eating up the Campo?s live shrimp on a Carolina rig. The Trout were nice sized and there were Drum and a few Reds mixed in. We were close to our limits of Trout as the action slowed a little so we went a looked for some Reds. First stop was full of small Reds. We then headed over towards Delacroix. Could not get the Reds going, but I cast out toward the middle of the lake and bam, nice Trout on. These were solid 18?-20? Trout. We kept a few to finish of our limit then caught a released a few. We made one more stop closer to the camp and got a good bite of Reds. Lots of under sized ones, but a few good ones mixed in. Tom had a great time and was amazed by our fishery. Total for the day was 50 Trout, 8 Reds, 10 Drum and 2 Flounder.

WE HAVE 4 BOATS WAITING TO TAKE YOU ON YOUR NEXT FISHING ADVENTURE. OUR LODGE SLEEPS 19 ANGLERS, just steps from the boats. Check out the photos of the quality fish we have been on. Give us a call at 504 887 4960 or 504 881 9966 (cell). You'll be glad that you did!!

Capt. Rory

________
                                  Extreme Vaporizer
                                  Capt. Rory Rorison
                                  fishing charters in
                                  Shell Beach, Louisiana
                                  504-439-1680
                                  United Charters.com

Comment

BEAUTIFUL DAY AT THE BEACH!!! I had the pleasure of fishing today with Chris Wegmann, his son Joe, and friend Bobby. It was a picture perfect day. Right wind, good tide, and clean water. Made a few moves in the sound and got on a good speckled trout bite. Pretty fish in the 1-3 lb range, slamming campo’s live shrimp. We limited out catching 100 speckled trout, 1 drum and 1 red. It is not too late to get on a big trout bite trout bite in Brenton Sound. Water temperature is still 78°F. Check out the pictures below.

WHY WOULD YOU DO ANYTHING BUT FISH WITH THE KING!!!!!!! . ONE CALL THAT’S ALL SHOW UP WITH A SMLE AND WE WILL DO THE REST

Campo’s Marina is open with fuel; live bait, ice, and the newly improved back down ramps. Nice easy and quick launching with helpful advice from the Campo’s is waiting for you. They always give you a generous count on your live bait.

GIVE US A CALL FOR PRICING AND TO BOOK YOU’RE NEXT FISHING ADVENTURE. OUR PRICE INCLUDES GAS, BAIT ICE, FISHING EQUIPMENT, AND FISH CLEANING!!!!!!!! WE HAVE DELUXE OVER NIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS. LET US MAKE YOU’RE NEXT FISHING TRIP A MEMORABLE ONE.

WE HAVE 4 BOATS WAITING TO TAKE YOU ON YOUR NEXT FISHING TRIP. OUR LODGE SLEEPS 19 ANGLERS. We are just steps from the boats. The lodge features 2200 square feet of deluxe accommodations with a full kitchen four bed rooms, two living rooms, flat screen plasma TV’s with over 100 channels. Fish out of our boats or yours.

Comment

• Venice Night Fishing Smash,

Venice Night Fishing Smash

Saturday afternoon Joshua, Don, and I left out of Venice Marina under very nice weather conditions but the winds were out of the east a bit higher than we expected. During this time of year the river stage is usually low but this was not the case upon our arrival. The river is high and very dirty putting a damper on our SW Pass spillway night fishing. We adjusted our plans and headed for SW Pass of the river and upon our arrival in the West Delta area of the rocks, we got into a grand slam of redfish and Spanish mackerel feeding frenzy. We all three had hookups at the same time on more than a few occasions and redfish and Spanish mackerel were coming aboard so fast that we left them on the deck until later when we limited out on the reds to place them in the ice chest. All of the reds were between 19 – 26 inches- with an occasional throw back bull red- all caught on the bottom with dead shrimp. When we limited out on the reds we headed to one of the rigs that was in 25 ft. of water just off the mouth of the river. Here is where we planned to light up the water with twin Halogen lamps to night fish. Soon before sunset we were already into a fish bite which included 5-7 pound red snappers, small groupers, mangrove snappers, and redfish. We were sick when we found out that the snapper seasoned was closed and had to throw the red snappers back. But when nighttime started and the lights were doing their thing, we were into white trout and more Spanish mackerel with more snappers and redfish. We loaded the big ice chest will a mixed variety of fish and headed in first thing the next morning before sunup. All had a blast but the winds were a bit brisk in West Bay but they were tolerable. It was the first time I’ve been to the mouth of the river post Katrina and didn’t realize that the SW Pass Coast Guard station is gone and has been replaced with a blinking tower.

Good fishin’.
                                      Jerrylabella.com

L: Don Shows off his redfish catch in ankle-deep fish
                                      R: Joshua holds one of the reds among a desk of Spanish mackerel and reds

Comment

• Capt. Frank Moore/ Fishing with the King

BREEEEZY AT THE BEACH!! Had the pleasure of fishing today with a fun group of guys. In my boat was Nathan, Aaron, Jose and Jeff. Capt Dane helped me with the group and fished with Dwayne, Andy and Chad. We fished the Biloxi Marsh, the tide was high and falling all day. The 2 boats total was 24 reds and 50 trout. In my boat we had 9 reds, 24 trout, 1 puppy drum, 1 sheepshead and 1 flounder. Capt Dane had 15 reds and 26 trout. The guys said they had a blast fishing under tough condition and booked a couple of trips. Iím taking off Monday but will be back at them during the week. I will let you know how we do.

Comment

Two Day Report!! Had the pleasure of fishing yesterday with good friend Charles Gibson and his brother Harry. Decided to go after the big fish so we went outside. It was flat but we still had 2 foot rollers from all the wind that we had from the last couple of days. The water was still dirty. We put 25 trout in the 1-3 pd range in the boat. We also limited out on drum and big reds catching a total of 5 that we could keep. We added five heads to the box. We had our cooler filled to the top with no more room when we got back to the lodge. Capt Dane fished with them today in their boat. They had 24 trout and 8 reds fishing the stump Lagoon area. Today I had the pleasure of fishing with Frank, Dale and Neil. They came in from Hattiesburg last night and we got an early start this morning. We fished the Delacroix area for a change of scenery. We fished hard catching 35 trout and 3 reds. The trout were in the 14 - 20 inch range, and the redfish were 4-6 lb. We mush have caught 15 redfish throwbacks. Capt. Rory got back from a little vacation and fished today. He had a good catch and will put the details on later. The wind was blowing 15-20 out the NW. I went out on my deck just a couple of minutes ago, and it is still blowing 15-20 our the N. Suppose to lay down tomorrow. Capt. Dane and I are fishing and we will let you know how we do.

Comment

Working...
                                          X