This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SW FL-Bonita Beach:Grouper, Snapper, Shark & rough seas

After about six days off the water, due to high winds and seas offshore and shallow, muddy conditions in the bay, I finally got offshore with Ron Musick, Eddie Alfonse, Dick Arnett, Bob Mayer, and Matt Watson on Thursday, 4/26. We headed out of New Pass to 36 miles, where we fished with live shrimp and pinfish. The group caught a keeper, 21-inch red grouper on a pinfish, and used live shrimp to catch two 14-inch yellowtail snapper, three mangrove snapper in the 13-14-inch range, fifteen keeper whitebone porgies, a 14-inch porkfish, nine keeper lane snapper, and a 14-inch triggerfish. They released red grouper shorts to 19 ¾ inches and gag grouper to 18 ½ inches. We also had a nine-foot sandbar shark eat a big gag grouper as we reeled it in, leaving us only the head.

Friday morning, Nick Siska and his dad, Fran, fished with me, 22 miles west of New Pass. We used live shrimp, which landed Nick a 22-inch red grouper. We released twenty-five red grouper shorts to 19 ½ inches. The guys also caught eight keeper lane snapper to 12 inches and released king mackerel shorts and blue runners.

I was off the water Saturday, due to a family event and, by Sunday, weather had again deteriorated, with a rainy, windy front that had reversed direction from the beginning of the week, and returned to us as a warm-front. Winds and rough seas persisted into the beginning of the next week, cancelling a planned offshore trip on Tuesday, 5/1. Our fishing schedule is also lighter, now that seasonal residents and tourists have mostly returned north for summer.

It was Saturday, 5/5, before I got back to fishing. I fished 22 miles west of New Pass, in 44 feet, with Nick Blanchard and his two sons, Mike and Brandon. The guys used live shrimp to catch keeper mangrove snapper to 18 inches, a few keeper lanes, a half dozen keeper porgies and a few grunts. They released lots of red and gag grouper shorts to 19 inches.

The photo shown is of angler, Brandon Blanchard, with an 18-inch mangrove snapper, caught on shrimp, on an offshore trip, Saturday, 5/5/12.

You can check out all of our shark and goliath grouper action videos at the following link:

fishing videos

http://www.fishbustercharters.com/fishing%20videos.htm
    Captain Dave Hanson
    Fishbuster Charters, Inc.
    Bonita Beach, FL
    239 947-1688
    fishbuster@comcast.net
    http://www.fishbustercharters.com

Comment

• Sight Fishing For Snook In The Palm Beaches

May has brought typical South Florida weather patterns back as afternoons provide thunderstorms and much needed rain. The heat has played a major role in fishing, as snook and tarpon begin to flock to beaches and deep passes.

The snook fishing has offered spectacular sight fishing in Jupiter as well as Palm Beach. Snook are thick along the sand flats, sea walls, and underneath docks. Anglers are able to cast live baits lures and flies to snook lying still, waiting to ambush ther next meal. Bait schools are a great tool for snook fishing when bait is found, snook are always near by. Early morning and evening are the best times to target the snook as water temperatures are cooler. Typical size of the snook has ranged from 15 to 35 inches

Tarpon fishing has been great in the Icw during low light hours, tarpon are taking live and artificial baits. The juvenile tarpon can be seen as pods roll on the surface in search of bait. Outgoing tide has been the best for the tarpon. Larger tarpon in the 50 to 100 pounds class are in the inlets and along the beaches, weather dictates when fishing is possible. This past week beach fishing was not possible as winds were gusty and seas were rough. The larger tarpon like mullet and crabs as there bait of choice, bigger tackle is a must for these beauties.

The grass flats have been full of jacks and black drum, jigs a live baits will get the rod bent. Big gator trout are also on the grass flats, these monsters are a blast and willing take artificial jigs. The average size of the trout has ranged from 3 to 8 pounds.

Well that is the fishing report for the past week, hope you all enjoyed. Remember you cant catch them from the couch, so get out there and get hooked up. Tight Lines! Capt. Craig Korczynski, PhlatsInshoreFishing.com, 561-644-4371

Comment

• Lady Pamela 2 Fishing Charters Fort Lauderdale

May 19, 2012
        Today was a good day as Chris and I had a really fun trip. We had a bachelor party on the boat in the morning charter with Scott and his friends from New York. They were out for a good time so we started out trolling for kingfish, bonito and mahi-mahi. The trolling was quite slow so we went to big game shark fishing, as they wanted a big fish. We sat in 350 feet of water for most of the trip before we finally got a bite. It was a monster bite though, and the bachelor got to fight this brutish game shark. He worked the fish for 30 minutes before he got smooth hammerhead to the boat. It was a great battle, and the New Yorkers really enjoyed the fight.
        May 20, 2012
        This morning was a private six-hour charter with Lee and his wife Tiffany, and Jay and his wife Brenda. Mike and I left the dock with our charter at 7 a.m. and went out to the whistle buoy trying to catch some live bait. The whistle buoy so-called because it actually whistles, is the main entrance marker to Port Everglades inlet and generally has schools of bait around it. We succeeded in catching a few live baits, and then went deep, looking for a monster fish. A few hours later Lee hooked up and brought to the boat a nice scalloped hammerhead shark. Lee wanted to get Jay a big game fish so we continued fishing in 350 feet of water with big fresh kingfish and bonito baits. We finally got the bite just before lines in, and Jay got his big game shark too. These folks were a lot of fun talking to as Lee and Tiffany are tournament bass fishermen. We heard all about the tournaments that he and Tiffany fish, and all the places they have travelled to. What an experience!

Tight Lines,

CApt David IDe

954 761 8045

www.ladypamela2.com

Comment

• SW FL-Bonita Beach: Cobia, Shark, Snapper, Goliaths

Monday, 5/7, I fished at the near-shore reefs with Joe and Donna Corso. The couple used live shrimp to catch a 14-inch keeper-pompano, two keeper flounders at 14 and 18 inches, a keeper mangrove snapper, a keeper sea trout at 20 inches, a half dozen Spanish mackerels in the 22-23-inch range, and three grunts. They released five southern croakers, a whiting, and a few crevalle jacks.

Tuesday, 5/8, I headed out 38 miles west of New Pass for a full day of fishing with Phil Griffo, his son, Chris Griffo, and Phil's nephew, Jeff Miller. We had a great day of fishing, using live shrimp and bait-fish. The guys caught about 75 groupers in all, including a 25-inch red grouper keeper. We released a couple more red groupers that were just at 20 inches, but allowing for shrinkage made give those up. We also caught what would be a keeper-sized gag grouper, if gags were back in season, which they are not. So we released that 23 inch gag, along with all the rest of the groupers, except for the keeper red, which weighed 7 1/2 pounds. The guys also caught a dozen keeper mangrove snapper to 14 inches, a dozen keeper lane snapper, a bunch of white-bone porgies, of which they kept six, along with a half-dozen big grunts. We also got to experience a few cool sightings, including several big sharks and sea turtles. And, the best sighting of all was a whale--I have no idea what kind--it had a blunt nose, was about twenty feet long, and came up right by the boat, so I got some video of that, and I'm eager to see how visible it is in the video clips.

With a seasonal slack-off in trips, coupled with some rainy weather, I was off the water until Thursday, 5/17, when I fished the backwaters with frequent customer Steve Spitzer and his son, Jeremy. We fished various spots in Estero Bay, using live shrimp. The guys caught a keeper 15-inch trout and a keeper 14-inch flounder. They released two undersized sheepshead, an undersized trout, ladyfish, and a redfish-short.

Friday, I headed out in pursuit of catch-and-release big game with Casey Miller, Bob Fejfer, and Jake Annonson. We fished in 56 feet, using shrimp at first, and saving some Spanish mackerel we caught for big-fish bait. The guys caught three cobia on shrimp, all 32 inches, just an inch short of keeper-size, so we released those. We hooked two of them simultaneously, which was a neat trick and photo-op! We also released a 14-inch pompano, Spanish mackerels to 21 inches, and crevalle jacks. We used some Spanish macks to lure a few goliath grouper, and the guys got to battle an 80-pound goliath and a 150-pound goliath to the surface. A third goliath we hooked was a monster that snagged on the rocky bottom and eventually broke the line.

Monday morning, 5/21, I fished Estero Bay with Jim Dean, who was planning to fish a couple of backwater trips on Monday and Tuesday with me. But, the fishing was very tough and slow in the bay Monday, so we decided we'd fish offshore on Tuesday. There was an abundance of glass minnows and a variety of live baits in the bay, so the fish weren't real interested in our baits. They scaled a few of our pinfish, mostly holding bait but not eating it; that is, all but the ever-present catfish!"

Tuesday, Jim Dean fished offshore with me, in depths between 35 and 42 feet, west of New Pass. Offshore fishing sure beat the slow fishing we'd experienced in the backwaters the day before. We used live shrimp to catch and release fifteen gag grouper to 23 inches, two of which would have been keeper-size, if it were not for closed harvest. We also caught two 22-inch Spanish mackerel, a 14-inch keeper pompano, seven keeper mangrove snapper to 12 inches, a keeper porkfish at 13 inches, a few grunts, and a keeper hogfish at 17 inches. We released blue runners and crevalle jacks. Next, we used a mackerel and a jack on a big-rig, and caught and released a 100-pound goliath grouper. Jim got to feel a monster goliath too, which eventually broke the 275-pound steel cable, and got away, sparing us the sore muscles that we'd have had if we had wrestled him to the surface.

Wednesday, I fished all day with Terry Novak, his sons, Ryan and Kyle, and family friend, Trapper Rudd. We headed out about 36 miles from New Pass, with about 250 live shrimp in the bait well, and we used every last one of them! The guys caught sixteen keeper mangrove snapper—nice ones to 15 inches—along with a couple of 13-inch yellowtails, and twenty-five keeper-sized lane snapper. We released all but three of the biggest lanes, since we had an abundance of fish. The group also caught and released over thirty red grouper to 19 inches, and landed one keeper red grouper at 21 inches. They caught and released fifteen gag grouper to 21 inches. They also caught two pompano, including a 15-inch keeper, along with a couple of 24-inch Spanish mackerel. They caught a total of twenty-five white-bone porgies to 15 inches and kept four of those, along with a few big grunts at 15 inches. They released about ten additional grunts and two small, 22-inch kingfish. We switched to bait-fish after a while to lure some bigger fish our way, and got more than we asked for, with Kyle battling and releasing a 250-pound goliath, and also releasing a 45-inch sharp-nose shark. At one point, the goliath grouper were so abundant, they caused ten break-offs as we were reeling in other fish.

Thursday, I fished in 40 feet with Bob Ganger, using live shrimp. Seas were sloppier than predicted, but we did pretty well. We caught and released two 32-inch, 15-pound cobia, a 15-inch scamp-grouper, red and gag grouper shorts, mangrove snapper shorts, a 15-inch bluefish, and ten Spanish mackerel to 22 inches. We had something big hit a couple of times: one that ate a crab and broke the hook, and one that broke 30-pound braided line.

Dick Bromby and Paul Gilbert fished offshore with me all day Friday, about 37 miles west of New Pass. We did well with snapper, using live shrimp—the guys caught ten yellowtail snapper to 16 inches and four mangrove snapper to 16 inches. They also caught a dozen white-bone porgies to 15 inches, and we used three of those for goliath grouper bait, which worked well—we caught and released three goliaths, at 60 pounds, 80 pounds and 175 pounds. We also released ten gag grouper to 21 inches and about fifty red grouper to 19 7/8 inches, just short of keeper size. We released a triggerfish short and a 3-foot long remora.

Saturday morning, I fished in Estero Bay on a catch-and-release trip with Bill and Alyce Geronimo and their daughter, Tori. The family has recently relocated to our area, and wanted to see Estero bay and catch a few fish. We used live shrimp to catch and release fifteen mangrove snapper, two stingray, and a sheepshead.

Sunday and Monday of the long Memorial-Day weekend was reserved for family events, but I’ll be fishing again on Tuesday.

The photo shown is of angler, Casey Miller, with a 32-inch cobia, caught on shrimp, on a recent offshore trip.

You can check out all of our shark and goliath grouper action videos at the following link:

fishing videos

Captain Dave Hanson
          Bonita Beach, FL
          239 947-1688
          fishbuster@comcast.net

Comment

• Summer Snooking heating up in Jupiter

The summer has arrived and the rains continue , the fish feel the change and have been chewing like pac man. Hope fully mother nature will spare the hurricanes this year we can do with out them.
            Snook fishing is unbelievable right now, the sea walls, docks and flats are producing outstanding fish and plenty of them. Top water plugs , jigs, fly and live baits all get the snook excited, schoolie snook are in pods of 10 to 15 primarily near docks. The big female snook are on the prowl and sight fishing has just added more knee shaking excitement into the mix. Low light hours heedon spooks worked slowly create explosive action, the strike scares you no doubt. The inlets and beaches are starting to see good numbers of snook as well, end of June the snook should be all over the local passes and beaches by the hundreds. Average size of the snook has ranged from 5 to 25 pounds.
            Tarpon fishing is great typical during the morning and evening hours, top water plugs and live baits worked with the tide bets bet. The tarpon can be finicky do to boat traffic, week days always better fishing, first and last of the tides always best time to target the tarpon. Beach fishing for tarpon is heating up, but the seas have made it tough for flats boats to make the runs offshore. The tarpon are ranging in size from 5 to
            100 pounds.
            The flats are producing a plethora of catches from snook, trout, drum jacks, snapper and jewfish. Live baits or jigs work great for the flats, I like to chum if possible getting the fish off the bottom and bringing them closer to the boat, this also helps get fish on the fly.
            The big jacks are abundant along the seas walls and channels, these fish are very aggressive and will take any live bait in there vicinity. Top water plugs and jigs also get the jacks attention, faster the better and hold on tight these fish make explosive runs. Average fish weighs in at 5 to 20 pounds.
            Well that is the fishing report for the past week hope you all enjoyed. Remember you cant catch them from the couch, so get out there and get hooked up. Tight Lines! Capt. Craig Korczynski, PhlatsInshoreFishing.com, 5616444371

Comment

• Indian River Lagoon Coast Fishing Forecast, June 2012

Mosquito Creek Outdoors Indian River Lagoon Coast Fishing Forecast, June 2012

By Captain Tom Van Horn

Upcoming Seminars and Events

Sat, June 2, 10am - 12pm Discover Fly Fishing at Mosquito Creek Outdoors.

If you have ever had an interest in Fly Fishing this Free 2 hour seminar is the place to start. Captain Chris Myers, a certified FFF casting instructor, demonstrates all the basics you need to know to get started. Chris covers fly tackle, flies, casting, and also discusses our local waters where you can begin enjoying a new dimension in fishing. This seminar is free and the whole family is encouraged to attend. For more information please call our fishing department at 407-464-2000

Sat, June 9, 10am - 12pm Fundamentals of Flats Fishing - Soft Plastic Baits at Mosquito Creek Outdoors

Join Capt Tom Van Horn for session 5 of our Free Fundamentals of Flats Fishing Workshops. This Saturday they will be discussing Soft Plastic Baits, how to rig them and fish them for the best success. Mosquito Creek is at 170 South Washington Ave. in Apopka, Florida.

June's Fishing Forecast

Yep, the heat and humidity are rising, and so are fishing opportunities along the Indian River Lagoon Coast of Florida. Hot summer days can be brutal, so the fish will take advantage of the cooler nights, early morning and late evening hours to feed and stock their prey, and then they often snooze in the shade and deeper areas once the heat turns up. So seasoned anglers will adjust their routines in June, July, and August, by fishing at night, during the predawn hours, and in the late afternoon after work and reap the rewards of the summertime fishing bonanza.

Along the beaches, look for the tarpon and shark numbers to increase, and let's not forget about the schools of large jack carvalle and the tripletail as both of these fisheries are cranking up. Some tarpon are already showing up, so as soon as the seas settle down from Tropical Storm Beryl, conditions should be right. Remember, snook season closes this week, so let's give them a chance to relax.

When the summer doldrums set in, the waters clear, and the seas flatten out, the window of opportunity opens for smaller boats, so near-shore opportunities are typically the best you'll see all year along the beach. June is the time of year when the kingfish move in close shadowing schools of Atlantic menhaden (pogies) along the beach and in the Port Canaveral buoy line, and slow trolling live pogies can result in some outstanding catches.

Offshore, look for the dolphin bite to slow as the schools begin to spread out. The kingfish concentration will remain good along the inshore reefs and wrecks of 8A Reef and Pelican Flats, so again slow trolling with live pogies will produce the best action. Additionally, bottom fishing will remain good for snapper and grouper until the first summer squall (hurricane) blows in and muddies up the water. For those adventurous anglers willing to venture to the Gulf Stream and beyond, flat seas will facilitate a smoother ride to the tuna grounds on the other side.

On the flats, focus your efforts between 2 and 9am, and in the late afternoon after the thunderstorms dissipate. Night fishing will also produce descent catches of redfish, snook, and trout. When fishing the flats at night, I prefer fishing real slow with glow in the dark shrimp imitation baits like the DOA Shrimp with a Woodie's Rattle Capsule inserted. If you can only fish during the heat of the day, target the deeper edges of the flats and docks with deepwater access with a 3 inch DOA CAL Paddle tail on a ¼ ounce jig.

In the early morning look for trout and redfish up in the very skinny water around concentration of bait schools (mullet), and blind cast your favorite top water plug. Also look for schools of bay anchovies (glass minnows) in deeper waters. These schools can be located by watching for small terns and other sea birds working, and they usually are shadowed by concentrations of small trout and ladyfish. These fast moving schools produce fast and furious action for fly anglers casting small top-water popping bugs. This past few weeks, we've located some of these schools in the central Indian River Lagoon and Banana River Lagoon, so I can attest that they are here and chewing.

Remember as the days heat up, long battles will kill the fish, so if you plan on targeting large fish, you may want to step up your tackle to shorten the battle. Also, dissolved oxygen levels are lower, so leave them in the water as much as possible, and revive them completely before releasing them.

As always, if you need more information or have questions, please contact me.

Good luck and good fishing,

Captain Tom Van Horn
              Mosquito Coast Fishing Charters
              www.irl-fishing.com
              407-416-1187 on the water

Visit www.mosquitocreekoutdoors.com for your outdoor adventure needs, it's Where my adventures begins!

Comment

• SWFL-BonitaBeach:Great Fishing Offshore & 500lb.Goliath

Tuesday, 5/29, I spent the day fishing in 47 feet, using live shrimp, with Robert Pierce, Brian Clark, and Julie Meng. The trio hoped to catch some good table-fare, along with doing some sport-fishing for bigger fish. I had hoped to put them on some goliath grouper for the latter, but the goliaths were nowhere to be found on this particular day. Just a few days ago, they were so abundant that it was difficult to reel up any catches without them attacking, but today, they were in hiding. We did hook and release a 40-inch sharp-nose shark, though, and then we set about finding some food-fish. The group caught a dozen nice, keeper mangrove snapper to 16 inches, two keeper hogfish at 12 ½ and 17 inches, five keeper yellowtail snapper to 14 ½ inches, and five whitebone porgies to 14 inches. They released seven smaller mangrove snapper, Spanish mackerel to 20 inches, crevalle jacks, blue runners, grunts to 14 inches, and gag and red grouper shorts.

After about a week of being land-locked, with unsettled weather, I got back out fishing on Saturday, 6/9. NOAA's forecast was for one-foot seas out to twenty miles, but I knew that would not be the case, after a hellacious thunderstorm rolled through our area during the wee hours of Saturday morning. Gary and Gina Freels and their eleven-year-old son, Cole, were hoping to fish the gulf this time, since they fished bayside last time they went with me. So, we headed to the reefs, about five miles offshore, and conditions there told us not to venture any further. We did well there, using live shrimp to catch three keeper Spanish mackerel to 24 inches, five keeper mangrove snapper to 13 inches, and three keeper flounder at 14, 15 and 17 inches. We released fifteen croakers to 15 inches, gag grouper shorts, ladyfish, crevalle jacks, and two snook at 18 inches and 26 inches.

Monday morning, 6/11, I headed out to about 44 feet, where I fished with Terry and Linda Hedrick and their two daughters, Sarah and Natasha. We did well with red grouper, using pinfish as bait, and catching about thirty of them in all, four of which were keepers ranging from 20 ½ inches to 22 inches. Using shrimp, we caught and released mangrove snapper shorts, yellowtail snapper shorts, lane snapper shorts, one short hogfish, and a 40-inch sharp-nose shark. We also caught a keeper porgy and a 23-inch Spanish mackerel on shrimp.

Tuesday morning I again headed out to fish in depths of 45-50 feet, this time with Scott Coon, John and Diana Finney, and Rich Reber. We used pinfish and live shrimp to catch about twenty-five red grouper, all of which were released, except for the 22-inch keeper that Rich landed. The group also caught a half-dozen nice lane snapper to 15 inches, and Diana caught a 12 ½ inch hogfish, all on shrimp. We released two 35-inch sharp-nose sharks and also had a big barracuda harass our catches for a while.

Wednesday, I fished with Dr. Mark Dreyer and his son, Patrick. We began in about 50 feet, where we caught some Spanish mackerel in the 23 to 26 inch range, to use for goliath-bait. We caught and released two goliaths, one 65 pounds and the other 150 pounds. We continued out 37 miles to about 71 feet, where we fished with live shrimp. The father-son team caught and released a 12-pound bonito and two sharp-nose sharks. Tears were nearly shed when we landed a 28-inch, eleven pound gag grouper that had to be released, due to closed season! We also released about fifty red grouper shorts. We caught fifteen nice yellowtail snapper, all in the 14-15-inch range, along with a couple of big lane snapper at 15 inches, and two keeper mangrove snapper. We also caught five nice whitebone porgies, all around 15 inches, and five large grunts. We released eight smaller mangroves, five smaller yellowtails, and nine smaller lanes, since the guys wanted only enough fish for a couple of meals, and they planned to fish with me again the next day.

Thursday, Mark and Patrick Dreyer fished offshore with me again. Patrick was in awe of the goliaths he caught yesterday, and wanted to battle another one. So we fished a couple of ledges and wrecks, out to about 30 miles and 65 feet. The first goliath we hooked was about 40 pounds and, although it put up a darn good fight, it paled in comparison to what Patrick hooked next: a six foot long goliath, estimated at about 450 pounds! Patrick managed to get it to the surface for some video, before releasing it. It had been chasing the 40-pounder as we reeled the smaller fish in, so we immediately dropped another line and got the big boy! The Dreyers also caught a 39-inch cobia, for which we used a jig and a plastic tail, along with about thirty mangrove snapper and thirty lane snapper. They kept seven of each snapper species, and released the rest, since they had caught more than enough to eat already. They also released fifteen crevalle jacks, some whitebone porgies, three king mackerel just short of keeper-size at 23 1/2 inches, and two sandbar sharks. We sighted about thirty sandbar sharks on one of the wrecks. We also sighted about sixty permit, but they appeared during the cobia frenzy and quickly left the area, before we could drop a crab over the side for them.

Friday morning, I headed to the near-shore reefs with Jeremy Havrilla and his nine-year-old son, Josh. We used live shrimp to catch and release a few triggerfish, along with red and gag grouper shorts. The guys also caught some dinner fish, including grunts, mangrove snapper, porkfish and Spanish mackerel.

The photo shown is of angler and well known local outdoorsman, Trapper Rudd, with a 23-inch red grouper, caught on a bait-fish, on a recent offshore trip.

fishing videos

Captain Dave Hanson
                Bonita Beach, FL
                239 947-1688
                fishbuster@comcast.net

Comment

• Lady Pamela 2 Fishing Bahamas

June 3 - 16, 2012

The Lady Pamela crew had a thirteen day charter in the Bahamas with good friend Morgan. We started the trip on Saturday, fishing the KDW Classic in West Palm Beach. We had a good start to the week, as we landed over 60 fish, described in my last report. The next day we left for our 260 mile run to Marsh Harbour in the Bahamas, to fish the Bahamas Billfish Championship. This is a four day blue marlin tournament held over the course of one week. Anglers can choose one lay day of the five days of the tournament.

On day one of the tournament I was working the cockpit, and we were fishing two dredges and six baits. While I was putting out the third bait a blue marlin ate the right long bait within the first minute of the tournament! Morgan fed the fish, hooked him briefly but then pulled him off twice. It happens. About an hour later we had a white marlin that ate the left short bait and we had him on, pulling drag like crazy. All of a sudden he just fell off. When we got the rig back to the boat it turns out that the darn tip of the hook broke off, releasing the fish. So much for our tournament!

We stayed for a couple of days after the tournament to dive for hog snappers and do a little deep-dropping. We spent most of our time fishing in front of Man-O-War Cay, moving between 650-1300 feet of water. We were fishing for big queen and yellow eye snappers, using electric reels, set up with a five hook rig above an 8 lb weight. Not many anglers deep-drop in this part of the Bahamas so the fish were big, plentiful, and aggressive. Queen snappers run 3-10 lbs and are very bright red with a long forked red tail. They are a cool-looking fish that are pretty tasty as well.

The Bahamas weather was fantastic for the entire trip, and in addition to the snappers, we ended up catching a blue marlin on the last day. That’s a nice way to end the trip.

TIGHT LINES,

CAPTAIN DAVID IDE

954 761 8045

WWW.LADYPAMELA2.COM

Comment

• Lady Pamela 2

June 20, 2012

Today Chris, a friend of the family, and eight of his friends were on a Boy Scout retreat with their kids, so four of the fathers and four of the kids decided to come out fishing for an 8 hour charter. The weather in the morning didn’t look the greatest, and a few of my other charters canceled so I was worried that they too would cancel. But they wanted to go, so the Lady Pamela III, with Captain Adam and Mate Joe onboard, had their bumpy day cut out for them.

They started the first six hours of the day trolling reef edge, catching one kingfish and ten mahi-mahi. That was a pretty good return for the morning. The group then tried some deep bottom fishing, catching a few gray tile fish in 350 feet of water. It had been such a good trip that Adam decided to try to catch Chris and his boys a monster fish.

They put out one of the big tile fish and a nice fresh half kingfish out on 80 lb tackle hoping for a big hookup. Just about an hour later Adam gunned the boat ahead to set the hook on a feisty hammerhead shark. Everybody on the boat had to take a turn at the rod to battle this beast. The kids in particular were crazy with excitement! They finally got the 6-7 foot hammerhead to the boat for some pictures and a release. Kingfish, mahi-mahi, tilefish and hammerheads; not a bad trip after all!

Tight lines

capt David Ide

954 761 8045

www.Ladypamela2.com

Comment

• Lady Pamela 2 Fishing

June 25, 2012

Today, JJ and Mike had a four hour charter in the afternoon. On the way out the inlet they bought some live goggleyes from the bait boat, hoping to catch the big ones. The wind has been out of the south and southeast around 15-25 mph for the last 6 days which makes the fishing excellent. They started trolling for the first two hours of the trip and the bite was really on. They caught plenty of bonitos, a few kingfish and two nice blackfin tunas.

There was a load of fish in the boat from the trolling, so the group went and put the kites up, laying out three live goggleyes and three big fresh bonito slabs. In less than half an hour a Silky shark swam up and ate one of kite baits. The six foot shark gave our anglers a 20 minute battle before being photographed and released. Silky sharks are named for the smooth texture of its skin. They are a fast-swimming open ocean shark caught while migrating along the continental shelf, and are found in both the Atlantic and Pacific.

The fishing excitement was not over though, as a sailfish swam up and ate the left long bait while we were releasing the Silky shark! This sailfish really put on an excellent show by jumping all over the ocean. It was just another great day of fishing in Fort Lauderdale.

June 26, 2012

The good fishing continued today as we had two boats going out in the morning. Mitch and I ran the Lady Pamela I on a shared charter. We went trolling for the whole trip and caught a nice mix of fish, including 3 bonitos, a blackfin tuna, 2 barracudas and a mahi-mahi.

On the Lady Pamela IV, JJ and Darin went both trolling and kitefishing. They too had a great trip, as their anglers caught a 30 lb wahoo, 10 bonitos, a Great Hammerhead shark and a Cero mackerel. Remember, when you come to south Florida, don’t forget to put Lady Pamela sportfishing on your list.'

Tight Lines,

Capt David Ide

954 761 8045

www.ladypamela2.com

Comment

• Fort Lauderdale Charters

June 29, 2012

This afternoon Mike, Darin, and Arvin went shark fishing off of Fort Lauderdale beach. They ran out to three hundred and fifty feet of water, loaded up with nice fresh bonitos, caught on the way out the inlet. They were ready for a sea monster, with rods set up with 2 hook rigs, using #19 wire and 400 lb leader. After a good hour of waiting, the mid bait got hit, but the fish missed the bait. With a little patience they were confident the fish would come back, and sure enough, he came back and he was on. Darin gunned the boat to set the hook good and this huge Mako shark came jumping out of the water into the air. Too bad they didn’t have a camera ready because it was a cool site to see! The crew finally boated the monster 250 lb. Mako. It was a great fight, and now it’s some good eating.

Tight lines,

Capt David Ide''

954 761 8045

www.ladypamela2.com

Comment

• Fort Lauderdale Charters

June 29, 2012

This afternoon Mike, Darin, and Arvin went shark fishing off of Fort Lauderdale beach. They ran out to three hundred and fifty feet of water, loaded up with nice fresh bonitos, caught on the way out the inlet. They were ready for a sea monster, with rods set up with 2 hook rigs, using #19 wire and 400 lb leader. After a good hour of waiting, the mid bait got hit, but the fish missed the bait. With a little patience they were confident the fish would come back, and sure enough, he came back and he was on. Darin gunned the boat to set the hook good and this huge Mako shark came jumping out of the water into the air. Too bad they didn’t have a camera ready because it was a cool site to see! The crew finally boated the monster 250 lb. Mako. It was a great fight, and now it’s some good eating.

Tight lines,

Capt David Ide''

954 761 8045

www.ladypamela2.com

Comment

• SW FL-Bonita Beach: Recent trips, before the rains came

We have had a lot of rain recently and, prior to that, I was off the water for a couple of weeks, due to a family reunion. So there isn’t a whole lot to report, but I did do a couple of trips inshore and near-shore. Last Monday morning, I headed to the near-shore reefs with Steve and Lori Greiner and their two young sons, Derek and Jared. Winds had picked up over the weekend, and it was beginning to get a little sloppy in the gulf, despite NOAA’s forecast for two-foot seas. We used live shrimp to catch three Spanish mackerel to 23 inches and five keeper trout, three spotted sea-trout to 18 inches and a 16-inch silver trout. We released a smaller silver trout, some croakers, ladyfish, small sheepshead and mangrove snapper.

Tuesday brought high winds and a small-craft-caution. My offshore trip deferred to Friday, hoping for calmer seas by then.

My next trip was inshore, by necessity, on Thursday morning, when Steve Spritzer and Jalissa Reever gave up their offshore plans and fished with me in Estero Bay. Luckily, we beat the rain back to shore by a few minutes. The couple caught and released a 17-inch redfish and two stingray to 7 pounds. They also caught a 15-inch sheepshead and two 11-inch mangrove snapper, all on shrimp.

The photo shown is of angler, Patrick Dreyer, with an eleven-pound, 28-inch gag grouper caught on a bait-fish and released, due to closed season, on a recent offshore trip.

fishing videos

Captain Dave Hanson
                            Bonita Beach, FL
                            239 947-1688
                            fishbuster@comcast.net

Comment

• fort lauderdale driftfishing

Lady Pamela III

July 10, 2012

Night Time Snapper Trip

Over the last four nights anglers on the Lady Pamela III have been going home with sore arms, and full coolers, as we have been slaying the yellowtail snapper and mangrove snapper. We have been fishing in depths from 40 to 80 feet at night anchoring up and chumming heavily. Fresh bonito and cut squid have been the baits of choice. If you are looking to bring home a nice seafood dinner, our nighttime snapper trips are the way to go.

July 12, 2012

Today saw the return of an old friend and a good day of fishing. My mate/Captain JJ returned to the Lady Pamela sportfishing team after 5 years and it was great getting back on the water with him. We had a 10 hour trip that included both fishing and listening to one of our anglers, Mr. Ellison, regale us about hunting trips to Africa and other exotic places around the globe.

We started the day catching a few bonitos and some kingfish, and some really nice gray tilefish. The tilefish are good eating, but the anglers didn’t want to take any fish home, they only wanted to catch big fish. Toward the end of the day, about 15 miles north, we caught some beefy barracudas, and then hooked up an 8 ½ foot Dusky shark. I have only caught one other Dusky shark and this was a big one. It was also a surprise catch because Dusky sharks typically migrate north in the summer and south in the winter. James was the lucky angler that caught the monster shark and we recorded all the action on a GoPro camera.

Tight Lines,

Capt David Ide

954 761 8045

Comment

• Sportfishing Lady Pamela 2

July 20, 2012

Today Justin and I had another group from Texas come out fishing with us on a shared charter. We trolled and shark fished the whole trip. Trolling was very productive as we wee landing lots of kingfish and bonito. We got one nice bite on a shark but it got hung on a lobster trip and broke the line.

July 23

Captain JJ, and mate Mike, had Chris from Texas this morning on an 8 am‑12 pm trip. The trolling was productive as they caught a few Blackfin tunas and some bonito and kingfish.

The boat had a live well full of blue runners and goggleyes so they tried some wreck fishing. Wreck fishing can be very productive using live baits rigged to a circle hook on a 30 foot long leader. A variety of species can be caught, including cobia, Warsaw groupers, black groupers, Almaco jacks, and amberjacks. Today they caught a 100 lb Warsaw grouper and Chris was the happiest person I have ever seen! Congrats Chris!

July 25

Tonight the Lady Pamela III had a 7 pm‑11 pm snapper trip. We had 10 anglers on the boat and they were busy. The group landed 30 yellowtail and mangrove snappers.

Driftfishing

The daytime driftfishing trips have been great, with both morning and afternoon trips using dead sardines as bait to load up on kingfish and bonito. The afternoon trip even caught a Blackfin tuna and some mutton snappers!

Tight Lines,

Capt David Ide

954 761 8045

www.ladypamela2.com

Comment

• SWFL-Bonita Beach:Abundant Hogfish,Mangs,Lanes,Grouper

After several weeks off the water because of a family reunion trip, followed by lots of rainy days unsuitable for fishing, I finally got offshore on Friday, 7/20/12 with John Hamilton and friends. We fished 36 miles west of New Pass, where we got into some red grouper. We didn't get a keeper, though, out of the 100+ reds we caught and released. All were between 16 and 19 1/2 inches. The guys did catch some food-fish, however: Six large grunts, six big whitebone porgies, and six yellowtail snapper to 14 inches. They also released a 38-inch sharp-nose shark and a 70-pound goliath grouper.

I had an offshore trip scheduled for Monday, 7/23, but the rains of the weekend threatened to persist into Monday, so I postponed that trip to Tuesday morning. I headed out about 18 miles on Tuesday with Ron Sticha and his twelve-year-old son, Noah. We used live shrimp to catch a variety of fish, including a 17-inch keeper hogfish, four keeper mangrove snapper to 14 inches, two keeper lane snapper, three keeper porkfish, three Spanish mackerel to 26 inches, grunts, and eight whitebone porgy keepers to 14 inches. We released fifteen additional mangrove snapper that were shorts, a few yellowtail snapper to 11 1/2 inches, a half dozen gag grouper to 20 inches, six red grouper to 18 1/2 inches, a triggerfish-short, and some blue runners.

Friday morning, 7/27, I headed offshore to about 18 miles west of New Pass with Joel Anderson, his nine-year-old son, Samuel, Joel's brother Chris, Chris' daughter and son-in-law, Ashley and Jonathan Metcalf, and Chris' other daughter, Amber Anderson. We used live shrimp and caught a good variety of fish, including three hogfish, one of which was a keeper at 14 inches, eight keeper lane snapper, four porkfish keepers, and five whitebone porgies, all around 14 inches. The group also released yellowtail and mangrove snapper shorts to 11 inches, a small Spanish mackerel, and gag and red grouper shorts to 18 inches.

Saturday, I headed out about twelve miles to fish in 35 feet with Dr. Meir Daller, wife Mie, and their two sons, Julian, age eight, and Brenden, age four. It's nice that gag grouper season recently re-opened because Meir got to keep the 23 1/2 inch gag he caught on a bait-fish. The family also used live shrimp to catch a 17-inch keeper hogfish, a couple of keeper porkfish, three keeper mangrove snapper, grunts and whitebone porgies. They released some shorter mangrove snapper, along with most of the fifteen Spanish mackerel they caught, keeping only four of those to 24 inches.

Monday, 7/30, I fished with Paul Fenwick, his two young children, Emma and Spencer, along with John Purdy and daughter, Jordan, and friend, Susan Carlisle. We fished with live shrimp in 38-40 feet, targeting anything that the kids would enjoy catching. The group caught four keeper Spanish mackerel all 20-22 inches, ten keeper lane snapper, two keeper porkfish and some grunts. They released about twenty red grouper shorts, measuring all the way to 19 7/8, just missing the 20-inch legal size. They also released a triggerfish–short, and had a ton of fun!

Thursday, 8/2, I fished inshore in Estero Bay with David Rosati, son Tanner, and Tanner's friend, Kyle. We used live shrimp to catch three redfish, two of which were keepers at 18 inches. The group also caught fifteen mangrove snapper, seven of which were keepers at 11 inches, one 14-inch black drum, and a 12-inch sheepshead. They released one small stingray and one 16-inch snook.

Friday, I headed out to fish in 30 feet with Mark and Nina Dulberg and their three children, Jessica, Jason and Max. We caught twenty-five Spanish mackerel to 24 inches, and the group kept a dozen of those. They released mangrove snapper shorts and small grunts. At one point, we had a very big hogfish hooked, but a goliath grouper decided he deserved that dinner more than the Dulbergs did!

The photo shown is of angler, Dr. Meir Daller, with a 23 1/2-inch gag grouper caught on shrimp, on a recent offshore trip.

fishing videos

Captain Dave Hanson
                                  Bonita Beach, FL
                                  239 947-1688
                                  fishbuster@comcast.net

Comment

• SW FL-Bonita Beach: Goliaths, Gags & Snapper

Monday, 8/6, I headed out to 35 feet to fish with Brian Woeste, Adam Bodkin and Tim Powers. The guys wanted to experience the thrill of big game, but also wanted some food fish. We started out catching blue runners and Spanish mackerel for goliath grouper bait. The guys caught and released a 70-pound goliath grouper, which bit a blue runner. They lost a bigger one that broke the line before they could reel him to the surface. Next, we set about catching dinner-fish, using live shrimp for bait. The guys caught seven keeper lane snapper to 11 inches, a half-dozen whitebone porgies to 14 inches, and a half-dozen Spanish mackerel to 24 inches. They released undersized yellowtail and mangrove snappers, blue runners, grunts, and red grouper shorts to 18 inches. Seas were predicted to be calm, at one-to two feet, but we had some sloppy conditions and two-to-three foot seas, even relatively close-in, ahead of some rain showers that followed us back to shore.

Wednesday, 8/8, I fished in 45 feet, west of New Pass, with father-and-son team, Tim Miller and Tim Miller, Jr. We caught some blue runners and Spanish mackerels to use as bait for big-game, and the guys caught and released three goliath grouper, 50 pounds, 70 pounds, and 80 pounds. After some rest and recovery (those goliaths exhaust every muscle in an angler's body ;-) we baited with shrimp to catch a few dinner-fish, which included six keeper lane snapper and a few whitebone porgies. The guys also released a 40-inch sandbar shark and a two-foot cobia. At one point, there were five cobia schooling by the boat, but we only got the one to bite.

I had planned to fish on Saturday, 8/11, but we awoke to thunderstorms, and it was still raining by 11AM, so we bagged the trip. It rained most of the day Sunday also but, by Monday morning, 8/13, we were back in a more typical afternoon rain pattern, which allowed me to fish the morning with Mike Wethington, his son, Mike Jr., and friend, Rob. We fished in 38 feet, first going after some goliath-grouper fun and, second, going after some fish for dinner. We used blue runners and crevalle jacks for goliath bait, and the guys battled a 70-pound goliath and a 90-pound goliath to the surface for pics before releasing them. They agonized over the mammoth that broke the line just five feet below the boat! They also released a 40-inch sandbar shark, caught on live shrimp, along with some undersized yellowtail snapper, a couple of gag grouper shorts, and a moonfish. They caught plenty to eat, including eight keeper mangrove snapper (out of about twenty-five caught), three Spanish mackerel (out of fifteen caught) and a half-dozen keeper lane snapper.

Tuesday, I fished a catch-and-release trip in Estero Bay with Robert & Roberta Dulberg and their children, Daniel and Rebecca. We used live shrimp to catch and release a 17 3/4-inch redfish, a 16-inch snook, two crevalle jacks, two stingray and seven mangrove snapper.

Wednesday, I fished the near-shore reefs with frequent customers Steve Spitzer and Jalissa Reever. We caught some pinfish to use for grouper bait, and the couple landed two keeper gag grouper, 22 inches and 25 1/2 inches. They also used live shrimp to catch three Spanish mackerel to 22 inches and a half-dozen keeper mangrove snapper to 13 inches. They released small kingfish to 22 inches, ladyfish, and crevalle jacks.

Kal and Rachelle Johnson fished in Estero Bay with me on Thursday, where they used live shrimp to catch an 18-inch keeper redfish and some mangrove snapper. They also released a puffer fish.

Friday morning, I fished with Calvin and Heather Horst. Calvin wanted to catch something big and, since he and his wife were returning home from their stay in Bonita the next day, they weren't interested in keeping any food-fish. So we caught some ladyfish, crevalle jacks and Spanish mackerel to use as bait for goliath grouper. Calvin battled an 85-pound goliath to the surface for a few pics, before releasing the monster. It bit a blue runner and Spanish mackerel combo-bait. The couple also released about fifteen would-be-keeper mangrove snapper, along with some Spanish mackerel to 23 inches, and a few small lane snapper.

I had planned to fish offshore on Saturday, 8/18, but it was raining by about 8AM, with lots of moisture still rolling in from the gulf, so we had to cancel that trip.

The photo shown is of angler, Jalissa Reever, with a 25½-inch gag grouper, caught on a pinfish, on a recent offshore trip.

fishing videos

Captain Dave Hanson
                                    Bonita Beach, FL
                                    239 947-1688
                                    fishbuster@comcast.net

Comment

• Monday, 8/20, I fished with Steve Spitzer and Jalissa Reever again. They had fished with me the previous Wednesday and caught a couple of keeper gag grouper. But, Monday, conditions were different. Despite forecasts for one-to-two foot seas and 5-10 knot winds, we encountered steady 15-18 knot winds and two-to-three foot seas. We fished the near-shore reefs with live shrimp, and the couple caught six mangrove snapper, three of which were keepers, one 14 1/2-inch flounder, and a half-dozen Atlantic croakers, all 13 to 14 inches. They also released a small silver trout, a small whiting, and ladyfish.

Tuesday, we awoke to rain along the coast, coming in from the gulf, with clearing later in the day. On Wednesday morning, 8/22, I headed to the near-shore reefs with cousins Michael and Doug Cook. Seas were pretty sloppy early on, calming slightly by late morning. The guys used live shrimp to catch nine croakers, an 11-inch keeper lane snapper, and a few keeper mangrove snapper to 13 inches. They released about twenty mangrove shorts, along with pinfish, small sheepshead, ladyfish and crevalle jacks.

Thursday, 8/23, was the last day to fish offshore for a while, as soon-to-be Hurricane Isaac makes it's way toward Florida, kicking up winds and seas. I fished with Greg Bauer and Ryan Link, about twelve miles west of New Pass. We used pinfish for the big guys and live shrimp for the table-fare, and we did well on both counts: The guys caught a 29-inch, 13-pound gag grouper, and they released a 100-pound goliath grouper and a four-foot nurse-shark. They also caught a few keeper lane snapper, and released twenty-five mangrove snapper shorts, a red grouper short, some blue runners, twenty ladyfish and some crevalle jacks.

So, we' battened down the hatches and hoped for the best. We were fortunate that Isaac took a westerly turn, and produced only some rain and gusty winds...it definitely made it too rough to fish for a few days but that is minimal compared with what might have happened, so we are thankful.

I had planned to fish inshore, in Estero Bay on Thursday, 8/30, but, as happens only a couple times per year (fortunately) I was stood up by the party who had booked the trip just a couple days before. Most customers understand that a captain arises early in the morning to ready his boat, and is likely to purchase near $50.00 worth of live bait for a scheduled fishing trip, so a no-show can cause a guide to be near $100.00 in the hole, not to mention losing the day’s income and denying another customer the chance to fish that day.

Saturday, the first day of September, I fished with Dustin Duba, brothers Stuart and Kyle Wiseley, Justin Rupert and Nate May. We fished at a few different spots between 18 and 28 miles west of New Pass, and the guys did well with a nice smorgasboard of catches. The catch-of-the-day was a 29-inch gag grouper that Stuart reeled in on a pinfish. A pinfish was also the bait of choice for a 5-foot nurse-shark that Kyle caught and released. The group also caught fifteen yellowtail snapper, but only two of those were keepers at 13 inches. They also caught fifteen keeper lane snapper and six nice mangrove snapper to 15 inches. At one point, we had a 19-inch mangrove snapper on the line, but a 5-foot long barracuda decided to grab that one before we could get it reeled in. The guys also caught a half-dozen keeper whitebone porgies to 15 inches. They released lots of gag grouper to 21 1/2 inches and red grouper shorts to 18 1/2 inches.

The photo shown is of angler, Greg Bauer with a 29-inch, 13-pound gag grouper, caught on a pinfish, on a recent offshore trip.

fishing videos

Captain Dave Hanson
                                      Bonita Beach, FL
                                      239 947-1688
                                      fishbuster@comcast.net

Comment

• SW FL Bonita Beach Good Variety, even caught a scamp!

Labor Day Monday, 9/3, I fished at the near-shore reefs with Brian Lucas and his two young sons, Grady and Grant, along with Cadrin Cojanu and his two young children, Ben and Emily. The group used live shrimp to catch four Spanish mackerel to 23 inches, five pompano, all around 14 inches, a keeper mangrove snapper and a keeper lane snapper. They released a 24-inch cobia, along with blue runners and ladyfish.

After a couple of weeks off the water, due to lots of rain, wind, and our typical late-summer scarcity of bookings, I fished a catch-and-release trip in the backwaters of Estero Bay on Wednesday, 9/19, with Chris Romey and his wife, Kaylyn. The couple used live shrimp to catch and release ten mangrove snapper, two sheepshead, a 17-inch snook, and a crevalle jack.

Thursday, 9/20, I fished Estero Bay with Erinn Hanson and Liz Sherer, of Minnesota. The girls used live shrimp to catch four sheepshead, one of which was a keeper at 13 inches. They also caught a 14-inch permit and a 14-inch flounder. They released a stingray and fifteen small mangrove snapper.
                                        Friday, we awoke to some unexpected rain showers, so I delayed my near-shore trip for a while, until the rains passed through. I headed to the near-shore reefs off Bonita Beach with Bob Wickham, his son, John Wickham, and friend, Stephen Schoepfer. The guys used live shrimp to catch and release thirty mangrove snapper shorts, gag grouper shorts to 20 inches, and a few whitebone porgies. Keepers included six lane snapper to 12 inches, a 16-inch flounder. a 15-inch sea-trout and a silver porgy.

Saturday morning also began with rain, but it was light and sporadic, so I figured I could dodge it, and I headed out about 19 miles west of New Pass with Drs. Meir and Rie Daller, their young sons, Brenden and Julian, and friends Alejandro Miranda-Sausa and his teen-aged son, Gabriel.The group used live shrimp to catch twenty keeper lane snapper, all around 11 inches, a keeper yellowtail snapper, three keeper whitebone porgies, two Spanish mackerel keepers to 25 inches, and a 16-inch keeper scamp-grouper. They released two red grouper to 18 inches, ten yellowtail-shorts, and a mess of blue runners. One angler hooked a big shark, but it cut the line before we could identify what kind it was.

The photo shown is of angler, Stuart Wisely, with a 29-inch gag grouper, caught on a pinfish, on a recent offshore trip.

fishing videos

Captain Dave Hanson
                                        Bonita Beach, FL
                                        239 947-1688
                                        fishbuster@comcast.net

Comment

• Palm Beach ICW full of line siders

Snook fishing at night has been outstanding but early morning seasons provides explosive top water action with spooks.. Live baits or lures worked along shadow lines of lights draws many strikes, but if lures are not your choice bait nothing beats a finger mullet. The fish are schooling and feeding on both sides of the tides, moving water is a must.

Juvenile tarpon are abundant in back bays and canals but the big 50 to 80 pound tarpon are all inside the inlets and deep channels. Nigh fishing and sunrise have been the most productive, crank baits, jigs and live baits all provoke strikes. Beach fishing provides shoots at tarpon as well but a stealthy approach is a must and be sure to use a light leader and small hook. Live mullet and greenies gets the silver kings excited but when in doubt a live crab can be a game changer.

The seawalls and docks are great areas for locating Jacks for those anglers in search of a tug a war. The Jacks are schooled up, ambushing bait schools as they migrate down shorelines. The Jacks will hammer any live bait and artificial lure that crosses there path. The average size of the Jacks has been 1 to 15 pounds.

Well that is the fishing report for the past week, hope you all enjoyed. Remember you cant catch them from the couch, so get out there and get hooked up. Tight Lines! Capt. Craig Korczynski PhlatsInshoreFishing.com, 561-644-4371

Comment

Working...
                                          X