Page 101 of 224 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2235

Thread: Louisiana

Thumbs up Dularge Trout on FIRE!!! 11-11-2010

What a incredible day putting the SMACKDOWN on the yellowmouths. Had Rick & Jake Woolsey back down from California and his dad thingy from Baton Rouge. These guys bring good luck everytime they fish with me as we have never had a bad trip. We started out the morning SMASHING the trout everycast on tantem rigged chubs. The trout were coming in the boat 4-8 at a time. "GOOD AS IT GETS". Everyone had a total blast as always!!! When our bite shut down we had right at 75 fish on ice. We made one more stop to find some HOG trout!! Fish up to 21 inch's (3#9oz), couple reds and bass for lagniappe. Rick wanted Jake to experience the pull of a big bull, so we went soak some crabs and made it happen. Jake was on fire all day long and finished the day hooking into two Bull Drum. Always a pleasure fishing with these guys and look forward to our next trip. Thanks guys.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com
    www.absolutefishingcharters.com
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    Absolute Fishing Charters, LLC
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Shell beach report

GOOD MORNING AT THE BEACH!!!!!!! Had the pleasure of fishing today with Paul and Paul. Made 2 stops and limited out. We also had 1- 8 pound red for the grill. Left the lodge at 7 back for 9 am. They wanted to catch trout and get back to town and that’s what we did. Fish are eating up all over the beach. Even with the 15-20 mph west wind the fish went nuts. Give us a call 504-887-4960 504 881-9966. YOU’LL BE GLAD YOU DID!!!!!

Default Fall Fishing In full Swing in Hopedale LA

Great Fall Fishing this past week in Hopedale LA. The speckled trout have been on fire every time I have been out. Plastics and live bait under corks. Where ever the tide is moving and pulling the bait shrimp with it. The birds have been active the last few day’s also if you see them they will put you in the area where the trout are. Anyway Great trips this past week LIMITE D OUT ON SPECKLED TROUT EVERY TIME. Redfish have been scattered along the shore lines and in the ponds.

CAPT GENE DUGAS 985-640-0569
    RATHER BE FISHING ADVENTURES
    www.ratherbe-fishing.com
    Capt. Gene Dugas
    Rather Be Fishing Adventures

Default Shell beach report

FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!! Had the pleasure of fishing today with long time friend Joey Ricette, his new wife Denise, along with great friends Claude & Mary Cutitto. Joey owned the Swamp Room on Veterans Hwy for years. He’s working on opening a restaurant on the beach in Gulf Port. My first mate Eric was also aboard to help me with the trip. They came down last night, we had a lot of laughs. We got up this morning to a picture perfect day. I decided to go another way for a change of scenery. The results were the same. Started off in Lake Robin made 4 stops and caught 150 Speckled trout. They were eating as fast as you could get the bait in the water. The girls were having a blast. On the way back in we made a couple of stops for reds 2 that we kept & 2 we turned loose. We also had 2 Heads. Fishing is as is good at it gets in the fall right now. We are catching limits nearly every day. Come down & let us show you some of the best fishing in South East Louisiana. >P>. Fishing remains outstanding at the beach. We are on a great trout bite. Weather is beautiful. We have 4 boats waiting to take you on your next fishing adventure.

> BE TREATED & LIVE LIKE A KING WHEN YOU FISH WITH THE KING!!!!!!
    Our lodge, which is just steps from the boat, features 2200 square feet of deluxe accommodations with a full kitchen, four bedrooms, and two living rooms with flat screen plasma TV’s with over 100 channels. Our back deck has a large propane grill and a great view of the majestic bayou. . . Fish out of our boats or yours.

Come down and live like a king while you Fish With The King!

Give us a call at 504 887 4960 or 504 881 9966 (cell). You'll be glad that you did!!

E-mail: fishwiththeking@att.net

Blog Entries

Cool Hopedale Marsh Trip,

Hopedale Marsh Trip,

Today Glen and I left out of Hopedale to fish One Pint of Fuel Lake. The weather was cool with bright sky and high tide. Fishing was slow using Berkley gulps 3 inch shrimp and clicking egg corks. We fished inside some duck ponds and managed to catch 2 nice redfish. We drifted the lake and trout fishing was slow with some throw back trout being sporadically caught. The tide was not falling and was very high for the early morning fishing, making the productivity dismal. We decided to move into the ship channel at the damn to bottom fish for reds and white trout. Plenty fish in this location and we caught small croaker and white trout. We ended the trip at 11:00 am and had 10 specs, 2 reds, and 10 white trout and some small croaker. We left the fish biting in this location where there were at least 8 other boat fishing, all catching fish.

Good fishin’,
    http://jerrylabella.com/forums
    Saltwater Fishing Articles & More by Outdoor Writer Jerry LaBella
    http://www.jerrylabella.com/forums
    http://jerrylabella.com

Thumbs up Dularge Fishing 11-10-2010

Enjoyed another great day trout fishing down in Dularge. I had Clay Nunnally on board again today wanting to catch trout!! Went straight to the HOTSPOT and found the bite to be slow. Moved around and found what we were looking for....Shrimp jumping out the water with the BIG yellow-mouths in HOT pursuit. Trout up to 18 inch's today. Corks and swim baits caught equally today. We added a few reds, flounder, and one drum to the box as lagniappe. Thanks Clay for the great company again and look forward to our next trip.
    Water levels up a bit, but you still need to be careful. Good luck fishing!
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Talking Dularge Expedition 11-9-10

Great day today with Jim Johnson. Today was a learning/scouting day for Jim. He wanted to learn some new area and techniques on catching Dularge trout, so thats what we did. We did not stay long at any one spot because we were limited to time. Made a bunch of moves showing Jim the area and catching fish at almost every stop. We caught trout, reds, and bass today. Corks and swimbaits did the trick as usual. Great company today with Jim and I look forward to fishing with him again.
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Thumbs up Dularge Trout SLAM 11-8-10

Fun time Down Dularge today slamming the specks with Jason chiasson and Greg Blanchard. We got on the trout hot and heavy early this morning putting thirty fish in the box real quick before the bite shut down. It was fish on everycast!! We made a couple moves and found what we were looking for, we had the specks coming in 1-3 at a time all under corks. Could not get the fish to hit the swim baits at all. My crew had a blast easily filling their limits. Added one bass to the box also. Thanks guys, glad to finally put everything together with you!!!!

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Trout Bite Continues 11-7-10

Today I had the pleasure to fish with Biff Partridge and crew. One stop is all it took to fill up the box. The guys ended up with a nice mixed box of trout, bass, reds, and a flounder. Trout up to 18 inch's today! Plastic baits is all you need down here. Great time with this crew as they were a bunch of fun to fish with. Thanks guys for the great company and laughs.

Water level is the lowest I have ever seen it. Be extremely careful out there.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com
    www.absolutefishing.com
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Dularge Trout 11-6-10

Great time trout fishing in Dularge I had my regular customers Ron adams, Luke Adams, Hunt Powell, And Mike Salinas with me. It took us a few stops but we finally found the trout stacked up at our last stop. My crew was slinging in trout, reds, bass, and even a couple jail fish!! No limits but ended with a nice solid box of fish. All fish caught on plastics as that's all you need 'Down in Dularge'. Thanks for your business guys and I look forward to our next trip.

Extreme low water out there guys be very careful

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Page 101 of 224 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast