Page 101 of 223 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2229

Thread: Louisiana

Talking Dularge Expedition 11-9-10

Great day today with Jim Johnson. Today was a learning/scouting day for Jim. He wanted to learn some new area and techniques on catching Dularge trout, so thats what we did. We did not stay long at any one spot because we were limited to time. Made a bunch of moves showing Jim the area and catching fish at almost every stop. We caught trout, reds, and bass today. Corks and swimbaits did the trick as usual. Great company today with Jim and I look forward to fishing with him again.
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com
    www.absolutefishingcharters.com
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    Absolute Fishing Charters, LLC
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Thumbs up Dularge Trout SLAM 11-8-10

Fun time Down Dularge today slamming the specks with Jason chiasson and Greg Blanchard. We got on the trout hot and heavy early this morning putting thirty fish in the box real quick before the bite shut down. It was fish on everycast!! We made a couple moves and found what we were looking for, we had the specks coming in 1-3 at a time all under corks. Could not get the fish to hit the swim baits at all. My crew had a blast easily filling their limits. Added one bass to the box also. Thanks guys, glad to finally put everything together with you!!!!

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Trout Bite Continues 11-7-10

Today I had the pleasure to fish with Biff Partridge and crew. One stop is all it took to fill up the box. The guys ended up with a nice mixed box of trout, bass, reds, and a flounder. Trout up to 18 inch's today! Plastic baits is all you need down here. Great time with this crew as they were a bunch of fun to fish with. Thanks guys for the great company and laughs.

Water level is the lowest I have ever seen it. Be extremely careful out there.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com
    www.absolutefishing.com
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Dularge Trout 11-6-10

Great time trout fishing in Dularge I had my regular customers Ron adams, Luke Adams, Hunt Powell, And Mike Salinas with me. It took us a few stops but we finally found the trout stacked up at our last stop. My crew was slinging in trout, reds, bass, and even a couple jail fish!! No limits but ended with a nice solid box of fish. All fish caught on plastics as that's all you need 'Down in Dularge'. Thanks for your business guys and I look forward to our next trip.

Extreme low water out there guys be very careful

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Smile Dularge Trout Fishing

Sunday Trout Slam!

Day 2 with Mike Shetron and company from Arkansas.
    Just another great day on the DU with plenty of action and hungry trout! The 6 man crew had to get on the road early but not before whacking another 150 trout along with a nice bunch of bass as lagniappe. Swim baits were the ticket today and we had plenty to offer them. They had a blast catching 350 fish for the weekend. They were really fortunate as there were not many places to fish due to extremely low water and high winds. This cold front really did a number on our open waters making most locations unfishable. Thanks Capt Gerald for your help with the second boat and hard work as the conditions were less than desirable. Big thanks to Capt Ricky for taking out the Scotch Classic crew and to Capt Gerald again today with Clayton Breaux and crew. Good luck fishing.

Capt Bill Lake
    985-851-6015
    985-637-3712

Smile Dularge Trout Slam!

Dularge Trout Slam!

After whacking the trout in hurricane winds on Friday, Capt Gerald Ellender and I were back at it early Saturday morning. I fished with Mike Shetron, Donald Coleman and Bill Bernard from Arkansas. The guys absolutely crushed the trout as we easily caught our 100 fish by noon. Talked with Capt Gerald and they had already caught over 80 fish at a different location. He fished with Win Coleman, Barrett Person,and Justin McCuistion. A great day with 200 fish caught including trout, reds,flounder,bass, and a few sheepshead for lagniappe. A combination of fishing plastic under corks and a very slow retrieve with swim baits did the trick! The marsh was drained by the low tides and the fish were stacked in the deeper waterways. Everyone enjoyed their day on the DU and caught their share of fish. Good luck fishing.

Capt Bill Lake
    985-851-6015
    985-637-3712

Default Trick Or Treat Trout & Redfish!

TRICK OR TREAT!
    Day before Halloween Trip turned out to be a treat Things started out a little slow but by mid morning we were 0on the trout over an oyster reef near lake Clabasse steady action until the limit was full of nice speckle trout. At first they would hit nothing but live shrimp but about half way thru started to take plastic along with the shrimp. We made a short run to a protected cove and finished off the box with some nice redfish and a huge flounder. Great day for Trick or Treating on Halloween eve.
    Just a few short of the limit!
    95 Trout
    6 Redfish
    1 Flounder
    CAPT GENE DUGAS 985-640-0569
    RATHER BE FISHING ADVENTURES
    www.ratherbe-fishing.com
    Capt. Gene Dugas
    Rather Be Fishing Adventures

Default Sunday Trout Bite!

Dularge Trout Fishing

Sunday trout fishing was off the chart!! Incredible trout bite and was actually better than Saturday. Two at a time on just about every cast with the all new limetreuse Bayou Chubs and the old standby LSU. We caught 150 trout in less time than it takes to drive from Houma to Dularge! The fish are averaging 14-18in. with plenty of great eating 15inchers. We left the trout biting every cast! Its amazing how these fish just show up one day and continue to bite well until theres a major weather change to disrupt the pattern. Dead-eye Chris Lake, Capt Gerald Ellender,Tommy Lake,Gavin Lake and Pat Olivier wore out the yellowmouths and we all had a good time doing it. The fish are feeding heavy on pogies and shrimp and we expect this pattern to continue for a few more weeks. Book your trip now to get in on this incredible action. Good luck fishing.

Capt Bill Lake
    985-851-6015
    985-637-3712

Smile

Dularge Trout Fishing

Only 1 word to sum up Saturdays trout bite! 'Incredible'..........I hope today's action is a sign of what's to come in November! We absolutely crushed the yellowmouths catching 100 fish in an hour! What a day to remember! All 14-18in fish with the majority caught on double rigged LSU chubs. We fished a lot of different areas today catching over 150 fish total with hardly any throw-backs! Lots of head-shaking especially from the fish caught under corks. We caught fish on the shell reefs under birds and on other reefs without a bird in sight. These fish are schooling big time feeding heavy on shrimp and were very aggressive hitting the double rigs. No charters today or tomorrow as I'm enjoying a weekend with the family. Dead-eye Chris Lake, my brother Tommy and his son Gavin had a blast reeling in big numbers of fish today. Don't know if we can duplicate today's catch but well be out again tomorrow to give it a try. The 'Gavinator' and 'Deadeye' are looking forward to those doubles tomorrow. Pictures will be posted
    later. Good luck fishing.

Capt Bill Lake
    985-851-6015
    985-637-3712

Thumbs up Smokin the trout down in dularge 10-27-2010

Travis Miller, Chris Venable and I hooked up this morning 'DOWN IN DULARGE' with adverse conditions presented to us. I had no doubt that we would put fish in the boat no matter what the conditions that were handed to us. We left the dock after sunrise and it only took us 'ONE STOP' to fill up the box. We started catching trout under corks, but when the birds started working we switched to double rigs. We had the fish coming in the boat six at a time, as it was 'AS GOOD AS IT GETS'. The trout were 'ON FIRE', filling their bellies with shrimp and busting the water feeding on shrimp like they were going out of style!!!! All keeper specks going 13-16 inches, no need to measure any of them. Looks like the keeper specks are really moving in and things should only get better with the next few cold fronts. Today's fish were all caught on plastics baits, NO LIVE BAIT NEEDED. Thanks guys for a awesome day of trout fishing.
    November is booking up fast, so it would be wise to call now if you want in on the incredible action. Good luck fishing!!!!
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Page 101 of 223 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast