Page 221 of 224 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2231

Thread: Louisiana

Thumbs up Back for more Log's

Bob Heiss was bragging to Charlie Dunagin, and Bobby Brock about all the *** LOG sized trout we caught on a trip a few weeks back and they were pumped up and ready for some more LOGGING ACTION. Nothing like a little pressure on the Captain. Got off to a slow start but it only took a few moves to get things going. Booby started out hot with Bob and Charlie Playing catch up. All nice fat trout were falling to the live croakers on the bottom and 4 ft under corks. The bite never did get crazy but slow and steady with the quality fish we were catching it was worth the wait. It was one of those days where you lost half of the fish you hooked up with that is the way it goes some times. Anyway we headed in before the heat got too bad with a box of beautiful trout on ice.

38 LOG SIZE TROUT

CAPT. GENE DUGAS
    RATHER BE FISHING ADVENTURES
    985-640-0569
    www.RatherBe-Fishing.com

Capt Moore/ Fish with The King. LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY!!!!!!!!! Have been on a real good trout bite if *** fish everyday this week. Today I had the pleasure of fishing with some real good guys. Doug Mike and Chris. My brother Harry could not stand it any more and had to jump on. We missed you Paul P and you missed a hec of a trip. We started out in 2-3 foot chop out the NE in the dark. I thought the wind was going to lay down but it picked up. The water was good and so was the fishing. The guys caught their limit of 100 trout plus 8 in the 2-4 pound range. We also had 4 flounders 3 heads and a 40 pound drum that we turned loose. We were fishing in 3-4 foot seas and the teeth were a pain in the but. All the fish were caught on campoís live shrimp and croakers. Capt Rory fished with Jim Peckenpaugh group. They did not want to take the chop and stayed inside. The guys had a good box of fish with 60 trout reds heads puppy drum and flounder. Rory will put the report on with exact numbers later. Check out our pictures on a daily basis before you book your next trip. You canít go wrong with either one of us. We are catching plenty good fish in just about any conditions. Give us a try YOUíLL BE GLAD YOU DID!!!!!!! Charter info 504-887-4960 cell 504-881-9966.

Default Fun time @ the Beach

Capt Moore/ fish with the King!!!!!Got Lucky AgainHad the pleasure of fishing today in my boat with Sonny Drouilliet, Bill Posey, Marcus Casano, and Chad. Woke up this morning and checked the radars and the buoys. We had intermittent sqalls coming straight up the Ship Channel and 15 knot winds out the N.E. Told the guys we might get wet but we ought to be sitting close in case we get a window of opportunity between the squalls. When the sun came up we were sitting in the Ship Channel in the rain with a pretty good wind. . The water was beautiful and we caught a few trout while the weather passed. We had squalls in the sound with a small opening in the middle. A cal it a window of opportunity. Decided to take a shot and head out. The rest is history. We were running in a 2 foot chop, made it through, and got on the outside. Made 2 stops and caught 125 Pretty Trout in the 1 Ĺ lb - 3 lb range with a few ***ger fish. We also had 1 Pompano. The other boat waited until the rain went by, had a late start, catching 60 trout in the 1-3 lb range. The wind picked up pretty good about 10 am. We were on the way to the house. Great group of guys and a good time was had by all. All the fish were caught on Campos live shrimp and croakers. The fish were eating up and the water was beautiful once you got out.
    We offer 2200 square feet of deluxe accommodations with flat screen plasma TVís that are Cable ready. We also have excellent sleeping quarters and cooking facilties to boot. Fish out of our boats or yours. Come down and live like a king while you 0Give us a call at 504 887 4960 or 504 881 9966 (cell). You'll be glad that you did!!

Default Shell beach report

Rather be lucky then good!!!!!!! I fished today with a large group of guys Wayne Jameson and friends. We had 5 anglers in my boa. We were running out in the sound near Little Central and my motor locked up. HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS. Called Capt Rory who had 2 anglers put 3 in his boat and had him tow me 1/4 mile to a nearby rig. Capt Jason was coming out to help by the time he arrived we had 60 beautiful trout in the 2-4 Pd range in the boat. Capt Rory caught 150 trout limiting out. And Capt Bob and Capt Allen had 120 speckle trout. All beautiful trout most in the 2-4 pound range. They had a few reds mixed in. Capt Jason pulled me to Lake Anastasia. Bob and gang picked me up with the Contender with 2 250's and pulled me back to Campos at 30 mph. Put the boat on the trailer and got it over to Tim's Marine for 2 pm. By 4:30 I was heading back to Shell Beach with a new lower unit. EVERY ONE AT SHELL BEACH WILL DO EVERY THING IN THEIR POWER TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE. CAMPOS MARINA AND ALL THE GUIDES IN THE AREA WILL HELP EACH OTHER WHEN IN NEED. GREAT GUYS GREAT SERVICE. Back at it tomorrow and will post a report. Charter info 504-887-4960 cell 504-881-9966

Default Late report fron shell beach

Capt Moore. fish with the King Pretty day at the beach!!! I had the pleasure of fishing yesterday with Jason Hamide, his dad Ahmad, his uncle Mike, and his twons Yazen, 15 and Aimen, 11. This was the kids, Ahmad, and Mike’s third fishing trip. We got on 3 good trout bites catching a total of 95 speckled trout and 20 white trout. The speckled trout were in the 1-3 lb. range. All the fish were caught on Campo’s live shrimp, Carolina rigged on the bottom. The tide was rising all morning. The water was clearing up with the rising tide. The group had a good fishing trip. When we got back to the dock it started raining and the wind picked up. They jumped in the car and I brought them their fish today. A good bunch of guys, a fun time was had by all. When I went down to pay the bill at Campo’s they had a table full of fresh boiled shrimp that they were feeding to friends and costumers. Thanks Robby, Blackey, Mikey, F.J., and Blake. We all really appreciate you all along with the hard work and dedication to the fisherman and guides that use your facility. For charter info call (504)-887-4960 or (504)-881-9966. Deluxe overnight s on the bayou, our boats or yours.
    Last edited by Capt Frank; 08-05-2007 at 09:04 PM.

Fun day on the Beach today. Today?s crew was from Cummings Mid South, Mike, Shawn, Tim, Dana, and Walter. After a stop by Campo?s for bait we headed to the edge of the Sound. We picked up a few nice Trout at our first stop, but way too slow. From here we headed deep into the Sound. The SW wind made things a little bouncy with the tide ripping in against the wind. We got a steady bite of some nice Trout that ranged from 1 to 4 pounds with most solid 2s. Live shrimp on a Carolina rig was what they wanted. We had to use a ? oz sinker with the tide running so hard toady. We had some croakers, but they just would not take them today. The guys put their limits in the boat and when they stopped to eat some lunch I picked up a rod and put a few in the boat for me. The wind laid down as the morning went on, so with an over stuffed fish box and flat seas we headed to the house. Total catch was 135 Trout, 2 Drum, and 1 Pompano.

Today when we got back to Campo?s to gas up before heading to the slip we were treated to boiled shrimp. Robbie insisted that we all come over and get some. The shrimp were fantastic, they did a really good job cooking them. Come on by Campo?s for their friendly service, world famous live shrimp and croakers, ice, fuel, and launch. Come on down and see what a great fishery we have in the Shell Beach area. Call United Charters now for your next fishing adventure 504-439-1680.

Capt. Rory Rorison
    United Charters
    Shell Beach, LA
    www.unitedcharters.com
    504-439-1680

________
    XXXTUBE
    Last edited by capt_rory; 04-01-2011 at 10:59 PM.

Default Pretty in the Sound

Capt Moore/ Fish with The King
    Fun day @ the office!!!!!!!!!
    I had cancellation for Monday and Tuesday if any one wants to get into some good speckle trout action. Give me a cal for details. Had the pleasure of fishing today with Russell Leblanc Lloyd Geisslen Dan Ellens and Jay Bordenave. The guys came down last night and we got an early start this morning. Our first stop in Breton sound produced 10 heard heads. HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!!! We made a few more stops catching speckled trout at every stop. We ended the day with the guys catching their limit of 100 speckled trout and 20 white trout. The fish were caught on corks early and on the bottom Carolina rigged later in the day. The trout were in the 1-3 pound range. A good group of guys. A good time was had by all.

Attachment 61

Campoís is back in business. Blackie is a legend in his own time. A lot of real good guides are picking up bait every morning. There is a wealth of information at the dock so you can learn what is going on first hand on a daily basis. You can also avoid the wait to launch. A great group . Stop by and check it out.

4 ANGLERS $175 PER PERSON INCLUDING BAIT GAS ICE OIL TACKLE FISHING EQUIPMENT AND FREE FISH CLEANING. We offer 2200 square feet of deluxe accommodations with flat screen plasma TVís that are Cable ready. We also have excellent sleeping quarters and cooking faculties. Fish out of our boats or yours.

Charter info 504-887-4960 Cell 504-881-9966
    Last edited by Capt Frank; 07-28-2007 at 02:52 PM.

Tiger instincts on the Beach Wednesday. I had the pleasure of fishing with Darin Kremer and his son Cameron (9) again. They fished with me last year and Cameron said that he would use his tiger instincts to catch the fish and it worked. It became the battle cry for the day. His instincts work this time also. From the first fish to the largest fish he caught them. Armed with Campo?s famous suicidal shrimp we made a stop on the edge of the Sound. Here the guys put some nice Trout in the boat till the tide stopped and so did the fish. We moved to a wellhead in the Sound and fishing on the bottom some nice Trout hit the deck, then the monster Reds crashed the party. After landing and releasing all they could take we made a few moves to look for more Trout, but the Reds would not leave us alone. We finally did get away from them and got on a good Trout bite and the guys caught their limits just in time so we could head on in and beat the rain. Total catch was 50 Trout (1-3 pounds), 2 Sheepshead, and lots of Bull Reds in the 30 pound class released.

The legend continues. Blackie Campo?s is open with live bait, ice, fuel, and 2 back down ramps. Come on down and see what a great fishery we have in the Shell Beach area. Call United Charters now for your next fishing adventure 504-439-1680.
    Attachment 51 Attachment 52

Capt. Rory Rorison
    United Charters
    Shell Beach, LA
    www.unitedcharters.com
    504-439-1680
    ________
    Vaporizer wiki
    Last edited by capt_rory; 04-01-2011 at 10:59 PM.

Default Capt Moore/ Fish With The King

Capt Moore/ Fish With The King Had the pleasure of fishing with Don Edgerton Sr. and Jr. Jr lives in baton rouge and Sr came in from Alexandria. They came in last night and we got an early start this morning. Don Jr has wanted to get his dad on a good trout bite. We had that today making 3 stops limiting out. We had 75 trout and 20 white trout. The trout were in the 1-3 pound range. We fished campoís live shrimp Carolina rigged and the fish were slamming the bait. I showed Sr. how to fish the live shrimp and he hit the ground running. He caught the last 10 trout by himself. A real nice family. A good time was had by all!!!!!! The rain is really falling this after noon at the beach. I like it when the wind comes through in the early evening. It usually gives the water a chance to settle down in the sound. I am fishing and will post a report. Have Monday open if anyone wants to go. Give me a call and letís go catchem.

Campoís is back in business. Blackie is a legend in his own time. A lot of real good guides are picking up bait every morning. There is a wealth of information at the dock so you can learn what is going on first hand on a daily basis. You can also avoid the wait to launch in the morning and the bait is great. . Stop by and check it out.

4 ANGLERS $175 PER PERSON INCLUDING BAIT GAS ICE OIL TACKLE FISHING EQUIPMENT AND FREE FISH CLEANING. We offer 2200 square feet of deluxe accommodations with flat screen plasma TVís that are Cable ready. We also have excellent sleeping quarters and cooking faculties. Fish out of our boats or yoursFish With The King Give us a call at 504 887 4960 or 504 881 9966 (cell). You'll be glad that you did
    Last edited by Capt Frank; 07-27-2007 at 08:07 PM.

Capt Moore/ Fish With The KingSorry about the late report. Had the pleasure of fishing Sunday with Bill Ken and their sons Andrew age 13 and Jordan 15. . The guys have a camp in proctors and live in Baton Rouge. I met them at campos in the morning; the wind was blowing pretty good out of the North East. We started off in eloi fishing close to the lea shore. We put 40 trout and 20 white trout in the boat fishing campoís live shrimp on the bottom. When the wind started to calm down and with the north east wind I decided to look around, We fished the 5 wells with pretty water and did not get a bite, Crossed over to the wreck. The water was ok. We fished the good spots in the area catching 4 heads and a small puppy drum. Fished over to battledore catching 1 trout when we got over there. Fished both sides and did not get but 1 trout. Fished back across the sound picking up 1 more trout. Went back in eloie and started to catch trout. We ended the day in eloie with 66 trout 40 white trout and 4 heads. The guys were a lot of fun to fish with. When we ran out of shrimp the fish would not hit the croakers. Good fisherman, a good time was had by all. Had a few cancellations at the end of the month. Filled all but Monday if anyone wants to go. (Thanks Mike) Charter info 504-887-4960 cell 604-881-9966.
    Attachment 50

Page 221 of 224 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 ... LastLast