Page 221 of 224 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2239

Thread: Louisiana

Windy Friday report from the Beach. On board for the day were John Peckenpough, Frank Faulk, and Joshua Faulk. The NE wind was blowing pretty hard as we headed down the MRGO. We made a stop at the rocks and the guys picked up some good Trout with live shrimp under a cork. This bite did not last long. We then headed of to the Machias area. We bounced around a few islands picking up fish at every stop, but as the morning went on the water was getting dirtier. We moved on into the marsh for a few Reds to add to the box. Total catch was 65 Trout, 6 Reds, 4 Sheepshead, 1 Drum, and 2 Flounder. We had a fun day of fishing and nice box of fish on a windy day.

Take a look at the pictures of our catches. The quality and quantity of the fish we have been on is easy to see. For charter info call (504)-881-9966 or (504)-887-4960.

Capt. Rory

________
    List of ferrari engines specifications
    Last edited by capt_rory; 04-01-2011 at 11:00 PM.

Capt Moore Fish With The King FUN! FUN! FUN!!!!!!! I had the pleasure of fishing today with David Crasto and his three sons, David Jr. 17, Taylor 15, and William 11. The guys came in from Mississippi last night and we got an early start this morning. We made 2 stops and caught 125 speckled trout in the 1-4 lb range. The fish were slammin’ Campo’s live shrimp just about as fast as the group could get them in the water. The fish today were caught on a popping cork 4 ft. depth. We tried tight lining them this morning with a lightweight, but if it sinked down below 4 feet we caught catfish. We made a stop for reds and caught 2 heads and had 2 big fish break our line. Check out the pictures that we put on every time we fish. We have been on good fish all summer. I am taking a few days off to spend with the family. Capt. Rory and Capt. Jonathon Sanchez are taking a few trips for me. Jonathon was my first mate for 3 years and his dad, Glen, owns part of Breton Sound marina. In my humble opinion he is the best guide over that way, and the group will be fishing with 2 realy good fishermen. For charter info call (504)-881-9966 or (504)-887-4960.

Late report for Wednesday from the Beach. The day started off with AG Davis, and his nephew Moon, who just came back from his third tour in Iraq. We made a stop in Eloi and started putting some nice Trout along with some Sheepshead and a Red. Then Capt. Frank called me on the radio and told me that his motor had died. I ran out and towed him to a near by rig. Three of his guests jumped in my boat and the other two stayed with Capt. Frank to wait for Capt. Jason to tow them in. We headed out into the Sound and made one stop. The Trout were eating up and flying in the boat fast. There were lots of Sharks around, but the Trout did not care. In short order number 150 hit the box. Capt. Frank called and told me that the Trout were eating up at the rig I left him at. It was a fun day of fishing with a few extra twists. Total catch was 150 Trout, 3 Reds, and 6 Sheepshead.

Come on down and see what a great fishery we have in the Shell Beach area. Be sure stop by Campo?s for their friendly service, world famous live shrimp and croakers, ice, fuel, and launch. Call United Charters now for your next fishing adventure 504-439-1680.

Capt. Rory Rorison
    United Charters
    Shell Beach, LA
    www.unitedcharters.com
    504-439-1680

________
    Aerospace grinder review
    Last edited by capt_rory; 04-01-2011 at 11:00 PM.

Capt Moore Fish With The King FUN FUN FUN !!!!! I had the pleasure of fishing today with David Crasto and his three sons, David Jr. 17, Taylor 15, and William 11. The guys came in from Mississippi last night and we got an early start this morning. We made 2 stops and caught 125 speckled trout in the 1-4 lb range. The fish were slammin’ Campo’s live shrimp just about as fast as the group could get them in the water. The fish today were caught on a popping cork 4 ft. depth. We tried tight lining them this morning with a lightweight, but if it sinked down below 4 feet we caught catfish. We made a stop for reds and caught 2 heads and had 2 big fish break our line. Check out the pictures that we put on every time we fish. We have been on good fish all summer. I am taking a few days off to spend with the family. Capt. Rory and Capt. Jonathon Sanchez are taking a few trips for me. Jonathon was my first mate for 3 years and his dad, Glen, owns part of Breton Sound marina. In my humble opinion he is the best guide over that way, and the group will be fishing with 2 realy good fishermen. For charter info call (504)-881-9966 or (504)-887-4960.

5. Default Our new 55' boat to the fleet

It has been a long time that I have made a post but their has been a lot of water pass under the STRIKE ZONE boats. My first trip this year was the Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Mississippi ladies tournament two weeks ago in Venice. My wife and I got a chance to fish on our new 55' boat for the first time after buying the boat four months ago. What a trip....the seas were flat and the fishing was great. Laura tagged a 300# Blue and won first place Yellowfin Tuna. The girls had 10 Yellowfin, 7 Bull Dolphin, 2 Wahoo, and 1 tagged Blue Marlin. Great job Ladies, and a great job to Rene Cross for running the tournament...FIRST CLASS. You have to bring your wife and or girlfriend or daughter to this tournament next year...THE BEST LADIES TOURNAMENT IN THE GULF.

Last weekend I fished with my good friends and customers, Nick, Barry, Todd and Conrad for the Faux Pas Rodeo. For the past 25 years I have fished the Grand Isle Tarpon Rodeo. This was my first Faux Pas and it was FIRST CLASS. With all my fishing buddies going WEST we elected to go EAST. The right move''''No wind, No Rain ,NO other BOATS, FLAT SEAS and lots of FISH. Capt. Kevin Aldhold and Mat Thomas have been working to the east for the last two months and we fished their hot spots. I would love to take credit for their training but neither Kevin or Mat have worked with me personally. They say they are new school and I am old school...There may be some truth to that statement. After leaving Cypress Cove Marina at 3:00 pm on Thursday we put our lines in the water at 5:00. We trolled east south east until dark , We had 6 Bull Dolphin by dark. We then worked a floater until 1:00 AM and had 15 Yellowfin in the box from 60 to 90 Lbs. We drifted that night and put the line out at 5:30am. Five more Bull Dolphin. At 8:03 in open water the right rigger snapped and the reel started to sing......MARLIN...MARLIN.....MARLIN...after 45 minutes we tagged Nicks 250# Blue. At 10:22 the right rigger snapped again and this time it was Barry's turn to fight his Big Bad Blue........30 minutes later we tagged a 300# Blue.......We were still in open water trolling heading west. At 3:06 the same right rigger sounded off again and it was Mr. Todd in the chair for 45 minutes to fight his 300# Blue. Mat did the leadering and I did the tag. The only problem is the fish jumped and I tagged him in between his eyes...........I will never live that down.....If you catch a Blue with a tag in between his eyes it's my fish. By 7:00 PM we were back at the dock with flags flying....3 tagged Blues, 15 Yellowfin, 14 Bull Dolphin and 2 Wahoo. That is what I call a very good day at the OFFICE'''''''''

Come join the STRIKE ZONE FISH TEAM and enjoy a luxury sportfishing boat and top notch crew.

STRIKE ZONE CHARTERS 225-279-3800

Thumbs up 3 Great Days At Shell Beach

WEDNESDAY 8/1.... Had Keith and his 3 guests aboard and the weather looked iffy as the low was right over us but the guys were ready to go so off we went and it turned out well as we fished a lee shoreline in Eloi and they caught there 100 trout limit using Campo's live shrimp 2 ft. under a cork. Fun day with a great group of guys. THURSDAY 8/2 & FRIDAY 8/3...Had 2 boats running as Rick and his group of 6 came in from Mobile and got in on the great fishing out of "The Beach". They weren't disappointed as both boats limited out both days using Campo's live shrimp 2 ft. under a cork and the guys headed back to Mobile with a chest of trout and redfish filets. This was the groups first time and they are making plans to come back soon. Thanks to everyone for making my job so easy. Thanks to my son Capt. Tim Jr. for doing such a great job. ANOTHER GREAT DAY IN THE BLAZER BAY.

CHALLENGER RODS, ABU REELS & H&H TACKLE HAULED THEM IN AGAIN.

CAPT. HOOK / "TEAM ESCAPE"

985 847 0672 H
    504 512 2602 CEL

Capt Frank/ Fish With The King FUN DAY AT THE BEACH!!!! I had the pleasure of fishing today with good friends Charlie Hewes, his son parker 11, Dave Roberts, John, and John. The guys came down last night and had an outstanding dinner put on by Charlie. We got an early start this morning with a picture perfect day. We hid the sound with Campo’s live shrimp and croaker made a few moves and got on a few trout bites. We ended the day with the guys catching their limit with pretty fish in the 1-4 lb. range. The fish were caught on shrimp and croaker Carolina rigged with lightweights. Capt. Rory also had an outstanding day catching a bunch of fish. Before you book your next trip check out our pictures of the kind of fish we are catching. You will be glad you did. For charter info call 504-881-9966 or 504-887-4960.
    FUN DAY AT THE BEACH!!!! I had the pleasure of fishing today with good friends Charlie Hewes, his son parker 11, Dave Roberts, John, and John. The guys came down last night and had an outstanding dinner put on by Charlie. We got an early start this morning with a picture perfect day. We hid the sound with Campo’s live shrimp and croaker made a few moves and got on a few trout bites. We ended the day with the guys catching their limit with pretty fish in the 1-4 lb. range. The fish were caught on shrimp and croaker Carolina rigged with lightweights. Capt. Rory also had an outstanding day catching a bunch of fish. Before you book your next trip check out our pictures of the kind of fish we are catching. You will be glad you did. For charter info call 504-881-9966 or 504-887-9966.
    FUN DAY AT THE BEACH!!!! I had the pleasure of fishing today with good friends Charlie Hewes, his son parker 11, Dave Roberts, John, and John. The guys came down last night and had an outstanding dinner put on by Charlie. We got an early start this morning with a picture perfect day. We hid the sound with Campo’s live shrimp and croaker made a few moves and got on a few trout bites. We ended the day with the guys catching their limit with pretty fish in the 1-4 lb. range. The fish were caught on shrimp and croaker Carolina rigged with lightweights. Capt. Rory also had an outstanding day catching a bunch of fish. Before you book your next trip check out our pictures of the kind of fish we are catching. You will be glad you did. For charter info call 504-881-9966 or 504-887-9966.

Blog Entries

Arrow Port Sulphur BOX O TRout

Port Sulphur Report,

Today Rick and I decided to head out to Port Sulphur, a place I haven’t fished in nearly 20 years. I heard the action was pretty consistent compared to Buras, which was starting to diminish the last past few trips. As I headed down the Freeport Canal, it appeared very much like I remembered it. However, I didn’t get a chance to go all the way down to Lake Grand Ecaille because we ran into dive-bombing seagulls and had to pull over to fish them before we could get to that area. Shrimp were jumping out of the water like popcorn hitting hot oil— and the action was on! Not large trout but many keeper size with a few fat ones in between. We really didn’t have to leave that area because the action was so good we limited out on trout right there. All the fish were caught on the old-time favorite, sparkle beetles (clear & chart.), fished under corks of various types and also freelined in tandem on ¼ oz. jig heads. Many times the fish were right on the side of the boat and hanging the line overboard would produce two trout at the time. Rick brought fresh shrimp along but we really didn’t need fresh bait. Berkley Gulps in the 3 inch size were really hot also. The tide was falling and the weather was very calm and hot under overcast skies. All of the fish were caught in 2- 4 feet of water. Great trip and we were back at the launch before 11:00 am.

Good fishin’,
    Jerrylabella.com
    Attachment 67

Thumbs up Back for more Log's

Bob Heiss was bragging to Charlie Dunagin, and Bobby Brock about all the *** LOG sized trout we caught on a trip a few weeks back and they were pumped up and ready for some more LOGGING ACTION. Nothing like a little pressure on the Captain. Got off to a slow start but it only took a few moves to get things going. Booby started out hot with Bob and Charlie Playing catch up. All nice fat trout were falling to the live croakers on the bottom and 4 ft under corks. The bite never did get crazy but slow and steady with the quality fish we were catching it was worth the wait. It was one of those days where you lost half of the fish you hooked up with that is the way it goes some times. Anyway we headed in before the heat got too bad with a box of beautiful trout on ice.

38 LOG SIZE TROUT

CAPT. GENE DUGAS
    RATHER BE FISHING ADVENTURES
    985-640-0569
    www.RatherBe-Fishing.com

Capt Moore/ Fish with The King. LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY!!!!!!!!! Have been on a real good trout bite if *** fish everyday this week. Today I had the pleasure of fishing with some real good guys. Doug Mike and Chris. My brother Harry could not stand it any more and had to jump on. We missed you Paul P and you missed a hec of a trip. We started out in 2-3 foot chop out the NE in the dark. I thought the wind was going to lay down but it picked up. The water was good and so was the fishing. The guys caught their limit of 100 trout plus 8 in the 2-4 pound range. We also had 4 flounders 3 heads and a 40 pound drum that we turned loose. We were fishing in 3-4 foot seas and the teeth were a pain in the but. All the fish were caught on campo’s live shrimp and croakers. Capt Rory fished with Jim Peckenpaugh group. They did not want to take the chop and stayed inside. The guys had a good box of fish with 60 trout reds heads puppy drum and flounder. Rory will put the report on with exact numbers later. Check out our pictures on a daily basis before you book your next trip. You can’t go wrong with either one of us. We are catching plenty good fish in just about any conditions. Give us a try YOU’LL BE GLAD YOU DID!!!!!!! Charter info 504-887-4960 cell 504-881-9966.

Page 221 of 224 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 ... LastLast