Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224
Results 2,231 to 2,235 of 2235

Thread: Louisiana

Escape Fishing Charters (Capthook43) Guest

Default 6/14/07 SHELL BEACH, LA. REPOR

6/14/07 SHELL BEACH, LA. REPORT....Chuck and Wayne joined me for a great day of fishing in the sound this morning. Fished Campo's Carolina rigged shrimp and the hogs went wild. The guys put 60 two to four pound trout in the box and beat the heat to boot. Chuck is going to see his family in Tennessee next week and a family fish fry is at the top of his list of things to do. He said that they can't wait to feast on some good old speckle trout. ANOTHER GREAR DAY IN THE BLAZER BAY.

CHALLENGER RODS AND ABU REELS HAULED THEM IN AGAIN.

CAPT. HOOK / "TEAM ESCAPE"

985 847 0672...H
    504 512 2602...CELL

Capt. Rory Rorison (Capt_rory) Guest

Default Sunday was a fun day on the Be

Sunday was a fun day on the Beach. George Smith, Jason Robards, and Allen Boyd jumped on board and off to Campo’s of bait we went. There was a little chop in the Sound on the way out and when I got close to the rig I wanted to fish there was a boat on the spot already. Headed over to another favorite rig and got set up in the sweet spot. Fishing with live shrimp on a Carolina rig it was Trout on from the get go. The Trout were in the 2-3 pound range and coming in fast. The bite slowed down when a crew boat paid us a visit, but the fish turned on again once they got used to the commotion and we finished off our limits and headed to the house. Total catch for the day was 100 Trout, 9 Sheepshead, 3 Flounder, 1 Red, 1 Drum, and a lot of fun.

The legend continues. Blackie Campo’s is open with live bait, ice, fuel, and 2 back down ramps. Come on down and see what a great fishery we have in the Shell Beach area. Call United Charters now for your next fishing adventure 504-439-1680.

Capt. Rory Rorison
    United Charters
    Shell Beach, LA
    www.unitedcharters.com
    504-439-1680

Frank Moore (Frank) Guest

Default [b][i]
    <font color="ff0000"><font face="times new roman&#44;times&#44;roman"><font size="+2">Shell Beach report!!!!!!!
    </font></font></font>

Fished today with Bruce Cook his Brother Brad and Brad’s son Jarred. They fished yesterday afternoon with Capt Casey. They left the dock some time after 4 PM. The tide was low and they picked away in the back of Bayou Bernard. They ended the day with 6 reds 8 trout and 4 heads. I know they fished in some shallow water. When we ran up the mrgo this morning, I could feel it in the prop. I try to tell everyone not to go in the late afternoon. I like to have the day to put them on the fish. This morning we got an early start. We got on a good trout bite in the morning. When they shut down we went towards central. The trout were there. We were using Campos live shrimp and a ¾ quarter ounce sinker. The tide was rolling in and the fish were flat on the bottom. You had to leave the bait flat on the bottom or you would catch a blue fish or lady fish. The trout were very nice. We were going through bait fast with the junk . We made another couple of moves and got into a good trout bite. I thought we had 100 trout in the 1-4 pound range. When we counted them they were 93 pretty fish. Capt rory limited out today with pretty fish. .4 anglers $175 per person to fish. This includes bait gas ice oil tackle and fishing equipment. This also includes free fish cleaning. Campos is back up and running. They have 2 back downs and ice. The bait is really pretty bait and appreciate your business. Charter info 504-887-4960 504-881-9966

Escape Fishing Charters (Capthook43) Guest

Default 8 DAY SHELL BEACH REPORT SH

8 DAY SHELL BEACH REPORT

SHELL BEACH REPORT....Fishing at the beach remains oustanding with Carolina rigged Campo&#39;s live shrimp being the bait of choice. Trout ranging from 2 to 4 lbs were consistent over the last 8 days. Here is a condenced account of those 8 days.
    6/4...4 costomers put 62 trout and 2 reds in the box.
    6/5...Very windy..4 customers..38 big trout and 2 reds.
    6/6...2 customers put their 50 limits of big trout in the box.
    6/7...2 customers put their 50 limits of big trout in the box.
    6/8... myself and 3 customers caught our 100 big trout limits.
    6/9...2 customers caught their 50 big trout limits.
    6/10...2 customers caught their 50 trout limits.
    6/11...4 customers caught their 100 trout limits.
    Very good big trout week !!!!

CAPT. HOOK / &#34;TEAM ESCAPE&#34;

985 847 0672...H
    504 512 2602...CELL

Capt. Rory Rorison (Capt_rory) Guest

Default Louisiana

Quick day on the Beach Saturday. Mark Deckard, Tom Lay, and Walter hopped on bright and early, then off to Campo’s for bait. The wind had shifted to the west overnight, but was light so the ride out to the Sound was nice. We made one stop and it was all over by 8:30. Fishing with Campo’s live shrimp on a Carolina rig the guys were pulling some very nice Trout one after another. The Trout started out in the 2-4 pound class, but about half way to our limits the fish got a little smaller, still very nice fish. A great time was had by all putting 100 Trout, 2 Reds, and 1 Sheepshead on ice.

The legend continues. Blackie Campo’s is open with live bait, ice, fuel, and 2 back down ramps. Come on down and see what a great fishery we have in the Shell Beach area. Call United Charters now for your next fishing adventure 504-439-1680.

Capt. Rory Rorison
    United Charters
    Shell Beach, LA
    www.unitedcharters.com
    504-439-1680

Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224