Page 51 of 221 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana

Default Easy Redfish Limits 5-26-13

Change of pace today as we went chase down the bronze backs. Lee Sr and Lee Jr Ludwick and Kyle Robbins from Houston Texas joined me for an easy red fish slam. The reds were stacked up in schools and eating up our gold spoons. Easy as it gets as we boxed our 20 fish limit in a 200 yard stretch of bank. We had three boats all limit out and left them biting. The bite is on a roll and we are filling the box every day. Thanks guys for a very enjoyable day.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    www.absolutefishingcharters.com
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    Absolute Fishing Charters, LLC
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Good As It Gets 5-25-13

Day 3 with BISSO Marine for Houma Oilmans. Just when you think it can't get any better than the last two days....it does. With the forecast showing the winds picking up, we knew we had a short window. All it took was one stop and thirty minutes later at 6:50am it was a done deal. Two at a time just about every cast as fast as the baits hit the water. It just doesn't get any better. Double rigged Avocado Matrix Shad put the hurt on the trout once again. Big thanks to BISSO Marine, SURBO, Vesco Rental, and Elite Energy Services, and all the Capt's who worked hard to put your crews on the fish. 100% success, thanks again to everyone involved.

Give me a call if you want in on this insane action

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Fast N Furious 5-24-13

Day 2 with BISSO Marine was just as good as yesterday If not better!! Our first couple stops were slow only boxing 30 trout. We then hit the mother-load and iced down 50+ fish in a matter of 20 minutes or less. The entire deck of the Blue wave was covered in slime and fish as it was fast and furious. Just plain ridiculous action!!! The bite slowed a bit then picked right back up. Our last 20 fish came quickly as a nice school of fish moved back in on us. Double rigged Avocado Matrix Shad was the bait of choice. We only had about 15 of our 125 fish fall for a live shrimp. Thanks to all the Capt's that ran today with SURBO, Vesco Rental, and Elite Energy Services. Most all our boats limited out. Last I heard we had close to 700 trout between the seven boats running today. Thanks to everyone involved in making the day such a success.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Off The Chart Trout Bite 5-23-13

We cranked off the Houma Oilmans with a BANG. Eric Hellbach and Pat Harris fished with me today. I had several boats out with BISSO Marine, and Elite Energy Services today. All boats crushed the trout as the bite was insane. Double rigged Matrix Shad slaughtered the trout as we had them coming in six at a time at our last stop. Easy as it gets as the weather finally cooperated for once. We were back at the camp at 10:30 relaxing. Looking forward to tomorrow!!

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Great Morning Bashing The trout 5-22-13

Great day smashing the trout today with Tom Fisher from Albuquerque. Tom was reeling in a double before I even dropped the power pole!! It was fish on almost every-cast for a good 30 minutes before any other boats pulled up. Double rigged Matrix Shad in Shrimp Creole, Lemon Head, Avocado, and Green Hornet killed the trout until other boats showed up throwing live bait. Not a problem, we switched over to live shrimp and continued to hammer the trout every cast!! We had put over over 75 trout in the boat before 9:30. We only kept 40 fish since Tom only wanted to keep 12 fish for himself to eat fresh. I kept the rest being I never bring home any fish. We made a quick stop in the marsh and had 7 strikes only hooking up with one nice 26 inch red. Thanks Tom for a very enjoyable day on the water.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Windy Day Trout Slam 5-20-13

Great having Josh Cowart back on board with me. Josh brought his dad Greg and brother Courtney. No 25 mph winds were going to stop us from loading the boat. It was fish on at our first stop, as Courtney had the hot rod slinging the yellow mouths in every-cast. Once the bite slowed down we moved a few hundred yards and started slamming them again with everyone slinging fish in every-cast. Our bite tapered off again, so off we went. We picked around then moved over to another reef and found the big trout stacked up and hungry again. It didn't take long to finish up as the trout were crushing our double rigs. Live shrimp was the ticket at our first stop but Matrix Shad Green Hornet, Avocado, Shrimp Creole and Endura Shrimp under a cork did their thing in the end!! It was a blast fishing with these guys, thanks again

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Windy day Trout 5-19-13

Zach Templet, Nicole Tusa, Thomas Eakin, and Alex Hazlaris joined me today. Windy conditions made for a tougher bite than we have been having all week. Our first stop only produced a hand full of fish so we moved. Second stop found a fast and furious bite almost every cast, but it was mostly undersized fish. It was a stick and move kinda day grinding to find fish. We never got on a good steady bite as we picked away at the fish till around 1 pm. Matrix Shad Lemon Head and Shrimp Creole were the baits of choice for the most part. Our last stop found the trout eating live shrimp under a cork. Good times despite the tougher conditions. Thanks guys and gals for a enjoyable day.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Trout Slam 5-18-13

Good times today having Will, Brandon & Robert Russ, and Stanley Barre back onboard. The bite is good as it gets right now. We had the trout coming in two at a time as soon as we pulled up to our first stop, and the Burn Hacks were flying. Fast and furious action as the trout were eating up our double rigged Shrimp Creole Matrix Shad. The guys stuffed the Yeti full and we left the fish biting. Doesn't get any better as we are on a roll. Thanks again guys for another incredible day. Big thanks also to Capt E Rodrigue for running the second boat with Wayne Forrestor. The crew had a blast catching trout and reds.

If your looking for a trip you will never forget give me a call, we have 12 of the best Capts on the Bayou. We also have the finest accommodations on bayou Dularge sleeping 20 guest. Two chefs available for all your meals. Don't wait as dates are limited.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Insane Trout Bite 5-17-13

What a incredible day, easy as it gets!!! The trout bite is off the charts as we are filling the boxes and putting smiles on our customers faces day in and day out. I had a big group today with Gaiennie Lumber Co. We had three boats running and all boats crushed the big trout!! Double rigged Matrix Shad and TTF KFM's double rigged and some live shrimp put a major damage on the fish. The box was so full I had to resort to putting the fish in the live well. The guys had the trout coming in every-cast and all I could do was unhook fish. My crew could not believe the fast and furious action and had the time of their lives. Big thanks to everyone that fished with us and to Capt Travis Miller and Capt Chris Venable for showing their crew a good time. 300+ fish brought to the tables today alone. Too many fish this week to count!!!

Give me a call if your ready to load the box.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Trout Busting Continues 5-16-13

I helped out Capt Anthony today with a group from Canada. Today was their first time trout fishing and they had a blast!! We had somewhat of a slower start than usual, but got on them good at our third stop. Everyone had either singles or doubles coming over the gunnels. Matrix Shad and TTF Killer Flats Minnows did there thing like usual. The Endura shrimp under a cork held its own also early this morning. Today we did cheat a bit and had some live shrimp onboard, which the trout had a hard time resisting (we had a live shrimp and plastic double rigged)!!! LOL. Good times and lots of fun with these guys, thanks for putting it together Capt Anthony.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-857-4477
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Page 51 of 221 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast