Page 51 of 224 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana

Default Dularge Trout Slam

Great having Scott Deshotel with Vesco Rentals back onboard the big Bluewave! Joining Scott were Billy Broussard, Jesse Beaudeaux, and Johnny Neugent. We departed from The Reel Inn Lodge at daybreak and found hungry trout waiting on us at our first stop. The action was fast n furious as the trout were in hot pursuit of big shrimp. The shrimp were flying out the water with the trout coming out the water behind them. They were busting our double rigged Matrix Shad as soon as they hit the water!! We had 60 iced down in the K 2 before the bite shut down on us. We made a move finding more clean water and hungry fish. We had the yellow mouths coming in steady at our last stop filling up the box. Had a blast again with the guys as they are a great group to fish with... Lots of jokes and laughs!! Avocado, Tiger, and Green Hornet Matrix Shad got the job done once again as usual. Get u some, if you don't have any. No live bait needed down in Dularge!! Thanks again guys for another incredible day. Appreciate the repeat business.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    www.absolutefishingcharters.com
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    Absolute Fishing Charters, LLC
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Trout Catching On the Du

Matrix Shad--best soft plastics on the Market

It was great having Kenny LaCroix back onboard the big Bluewave. Kenny brought his wife Paula and friends James & Cindy Hayes. It was calmer today and we found fishable water at our first stop! The ladies took the lead as they were slinging trout in steadily!!! The guys had to step up their game, and they did. L O L. The bite got hot and we had fish coming in every-cast for a good stretch. We caught 100+ trout today but had to weed through many 11.5 inch trout. We made a couple moves once the bite slowed, and only found a couple more fish. With a couple passengers feeling a little sea sick we headed North to calmer waters. We went check to see if the bass were biting but only found one that wanted to jump into the K2 Cooler. With the temps getting hot, my crew threw in the white flag around noon time. Matrix Shad in Avocado and Green Hornet were the top producers today. No better baits than Matrix Shad, hands down! Thanks Kenny for the repeat business, much appreciated.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Dularge Trout!!

Robert Utrera was back for his fourth trip in the past week!! Roberts son Reece, and Jay & Trey Hatcher also joined us. We departed out of The Reel Inn Lodge after day break. Windy, rough, dirty water is what we were greeted with!! It was looking bad, but we never gave up. The guys are diehards, and it paid off. We kept grinding away, and ended with a decent box of solid trout. Double and single rigged Matrix shad in Tiger and Green Hornet did the damage. If you don't have any Matrix in your boat, your doing yourself injustice. Big thanks to Robert for the continued business.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Fast n Furious Trout

Kyle Ducote and Katie Oden joined me today fishing out of The Reel Inn Fishing Lodge. While Bill Wolfe's crew fished with Capt Olden. We departed the lodge bright and early hoping to catch the early bite.....no early bite was had!! Our first stop only produced 2 fish so we were on the hunt. We bounced around not finding anything but clean water and calm conditions without fish. Our final stop produced the mother load as we caught 70 of our 75 fish in short order. The bite was on fire as the yellow mouths could not resist our tightlined double rigged Matrix Shad. The big trout were slamming the baits like there was no tomorrow. It was nice to get back to the Lodge before 11 to beat the heat!! Kyle had never limited nor caught fish two at a time before today!! I think I may have spoiled him!! Good times for sure, thanks again. Big thanks also to Capt Olden for putting Bill Wolfe's crew on the fish. Everyone had a blast.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Trout bite on a Roll

I had six boat's running out of The Reel Inn Lodge today. I fished a three boat charter with Gaiennie Lumber Co. All six boats spread out and most filled the box's. My crew got on a steady bite and put 45 trout in the K2 at our first stop. We made a move an found another 35 trout before calling it quits. Matrix Shad double rigged in Green Hornet, Tiger, and Avocado are the only baits you need in the boat. Day in and day out the trout cannot resist them!! Big thanks to Capt's Travis, Rob, Craig, Troy, and Joe for making today a success. Thanks to all our customers: Gaiennie Lumber Co, Dan McAdams, Dr Steven Gaudet, and Paul Arceneaux.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Rough and Windy Trout

Jeremy Mouch, Bucky Batts, Kevin Lovet, and Jimmy Wells fished with me and Joey Hedrick, Chance Webre, and Ben Speight's fished with Capt Joel. It was rough and windy and the water was stained. We talked it over with the crew and they decided they were fishing no matter what. Capt Joel's crew got on a bite as soon as we pulled up. My crew couldn't get a bite. We moved around with no luck and ended up by Capt Joel picking away at the fish as we could not get the angle on them. We ended up with a nice big pile of fat fish in the rough dirty conditions between both boats. Thanks Big Country for setting up the trip, and thanks Capt Joel for putting your crew on the fish.

The guys enjoyed their stay at The Reel Inn Lodge!! Finest lodge on the bayou sleeping 20 guest.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Good day Catching on The Du

Dennis, Craig, & Thomas Lorio, and Randall Aldridge joined me today. We left out of The Reel Inn Lodge at safe light. We found the bass at our first on fire!!! We had them coming in the boat almost every cast. # 50 hit the K2 Cooler at 7:45am. We caught 30 bass in one spot with the Power Pole down never moving!! My crew had never experienced such a incredible bass bite in their lives!! Good as it gets as we left the bass biting to go catch reds. The red bite was slower than expected but we still managed to have 15 reds hit the deck of the BlueWave (only 5 kept). We called it quits around 11:45 and were back at the Lodge around 12pm. Great day with a good group of guys. Thanks again for such a fantastic day.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Dularge Trout Busting

Clay Nunnally had so much fun on last weeks trip, he had to come back for more today!! Joining Clay were VJ Morgan, John Clement, and Glenn L Martin. We left out of the Reel Inn Lodge at first light, and were hammering the trout at our first stop. With the winds picking up and water dirtying up, the bite ended. 76 nice fat trout iced down in the K2 and we were off to find clean water. Our next stop had us up to 108 trout. With the heat rising and the bite slowing down the guys threw in the towel. We were back at the Lodge right before noon, ahh the shade feels good!!! Double rigged Matrix Shad did it again as they have been every day down in the Du!!! Avocado, Tiger, Green Hornet, and Shrimp Creole all produced. Really nice size trout today with the largest going 3+ pounds. Thanks again Clay for the continued business, a great day was had!!!

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Bass and Red Busting

We had four boats running out of The Reel Inn Lodge today. After another incredible dinner prepared by Chef Rickie Daigle and a few cocktails, it was time for bed!! We slept in a Lil bit today as we gave the trout a break. I fished with my BISSO Marine customers, and Bass/Reds was the target. Eric Hellbach had never limited on bass in his life before today... Mission accomplished with some reds to boot. All three other boats busted the reds with some bass added in too. Gold spoons seemed to be the best producer for the reds. Big thanks to Capt's Travis, Olden, and Joe for putting your crews on the fish. Great team work guys making sure all boats catch fish. Special thanks to BISSO Marine and Robert Utrera for the continued business, and Chef Rickie Daigle for the incredible meals everyone is raving about. I look forward to our upcoming trips next week.
    Looking forward to being off finally for Fathers Day with the family!!

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Default Trout Busting!!!

We had 7 boats running today in Dularge and Cocodrie. BISSO Marine, Gaiennie Lumber Co, and Robert Utrera's group. I fished a 3 boat charter with Gaiennie Lumber Co, we left out of the Reel Inn Lodge bright and early. Conditions were looking grim with the strong West winds, but that did not stop my crew from busting up the yellow mouths!! Our second stop found the trout stacked up, and we were slinging fish in up to 20 inches. Double rigged Matrix Shad in Avocado, Shrimp Creole, and Tiger did the damage once again as they do everyday!! No other baits needed on the boat!! After we filled the box, the guys wanted to try to catch a few reds. We made a drift through a pond with no success, and then the guys threw in the towel at 11:30 as it was getting hot. We made it back to the Lodge around 12 and Chef Rickie had a good hot meal prepared for everyone. Big thanks to Capt's Travis, Scott, Olden, Rob, Joe, and Aaron for showing everyone a good time.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985-856-4477
    Capt. Marty LaCoste
    985 856 4477
    captmartyl@yahoo.com

Page 51 of 224 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast