Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Guest Book Comments

1. Default

Good And informatic article ...
    Thanx for it!!

2. Default Missing Rods and Reels

Capt. Johnny Nunez Shell Beach, LA USA

Fishing Magician Charters

Hi guides and fishermen. I am writing this to let you know that I had 22 Shimanos 2500 reels and 6 1/2 and 7 ft. rods stolen Monday night from my dock in Shell Beach. If anyone hears of a good sale, please let me know. They just about cleaned me out.

Thanks in advance.
    Capt. Johnny Nunez
    504-239-3159
    fishingmagiciancharters@yahoo.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freewalker View Post
    Hello all,
    I'm new here and not sure if this is the right place to post a question, If not I'm truly sorry, please point me in the right direction and I'll get it right the next time. Heres my question I've heard that the fishing in the seabrook "Hole" Or area is a really good place to catch a few fish. I come to mississippi atleast twice a year to fish their barrier islands with my father and we do pretty good but my father has gotten on this thing about fishing in the big lake, Lake "P". So I'm doing some reserch and would like to try the area this time when we come down. I'm mlooking for information on Boat ramps and bait shops in the area that allow close access to that area. I've got really good maps of the area so finding it wont be a problem. We are comming down the first week of june, Is that a good time for the area? Any and all advise is greatly apprecaited. like i said we are new to that area and would love to learn how to fish it. Thank you of your time and help.
    ERIC B
    The area is good in June (spring through summer, fall). You can catch white trout in the deep hole outside of the channel by locating it with a depth finder (look for the other boats). Fish between 30-40 ft deep for the white trout. They aren’t real big but are good eating and there's no limit. Fresh shrimp on the bottom with a drop leader mono rig (weight at bottom and hook above-light tackle 20 lb). You can catch big speckled trout near and around the channel right outside the opening from the bridge and along the edge of the drop offs using live shrimp (sliding cork preferred). You can buy live shrimp at Seabrook Marina, New Orleans, very near to that location by going under the bridge and heading up the intercostal. It is about 3 blocks up the channel on the right: a big white metal building holding boats--Google it to see the location. There's a public launch right at the Seabrook area. You will have to Google it to see how to get to it. The launch puts you right at the Seabrook fishing area with 1/2 block. You can post reports to our reports page under the proper location: http://jerrylabella.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4 . I moved your post to the Guestbook area:

Regards,
    Jerry LaBella
    Saltwater Fishing Articles by Outdoor Writer Jerry LaBella
    http://jerrylabella.com/forums/
    http://jerrylabella.com

4. Default Question about fishing the seabrook area

Hello all,
    I'm new here and not sure if this is the right place to post a question, If not I'm truly sorry, please point me in the right direction and I'll get it right the next time. Heres my question I've heard that the fishing in the seabrook "Hole" Or area is a really good place to catch a few fish. I come to mississippi atleast twice a year to fish their barrier islands with my father and we do pretty good but my father has gotten on this thing about fishing in the big lake, Lake "P". So I'm doing some reserch and would like to try the area this time when we come down. I'm mlooking for information on Boat ramps and bait shops in the area that allow close access to that area. I've got really good maps of the area so finding it wont be a problem. We are comming down the first week of june, Is that a good time for the area? Any and all advise is greatly apprecaited. like i said we are new to that area and would love to learn how to fish it. Thank you of your time and help.
    ERIC B

5. Arrow jaco bay

Read it...:Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: condos, costa rica real estate, costa rica property. Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/
    Last edited by omacruz; 11-29-2009 at 10:25 PM.

6. Lightbulb fishing and relaxation

Here we usually catch the released or surfcasting from beach. We have a large expanse of white sand beach, fine, that binds to its beauty, proximity to the Doņana Natural Park, which makes them a really beautiful natural setting.

But that does not correspond to the results obtained from our sea. Good for commercial fishing, either by the cold ocean waters in this latitude (12.14 degrees), or by the inexperience of speaking to you, the truth is that this water, once rich in species and quantity of fish , today is a cause of concern and disappointment over a fisherman. There are few days when we return home empty, albeit with a rich vocabulary of insults and expletives at all, so fish as tides, winds, etc.. Finally, it is what we have.

We usually fish for bass, bream, sunfish, blacksmiths, gold, corvinatas, some bream and especially smooth, using the most of the time natural bait, such as different types of worms (American, Korean, thread, aunty, llobarrera, etc.). crab, razor clams, squid, sardines, mackerel, etc.. Here in Andalusia is forbidden to use live fish, thereby further limiting us.

As for gear, used all kinds: to plumb the lower end and several gut, the same but with a single hook, and so on.

Best of all, is that the beauty of this sport, health cures us always and always brings us back with renewed excitement every time we go to practice. And I can not miss a good hotel where hospedarce may well be charming hotel Pyrenees your room now and come to enjoy the perfect combination of sports, beauty, nature and a comfortable stay. In our charming hotel pyrenees you will find an interesting propousal for an unforgettable holiday.
    Last edited by omacruz; 11-29-2009 at 10:22 PM.

7. Talking Just wanted to say Hello & thank you

I live in Nairn,Louisiana. Was Born in New Orleans, Married a Ballay and moved down in 1995. I have no regrets moving down, even after Katrina took our house, and our community. The reason I am telling you this is..............
    I have no clue where to fish, I just bought a boat, I am still learning how to back it down , and I am 40 yrs old. I have lived down here for twelve years,
    and there is still alot of city in me.
    So, how does a green fisherman learn to navigate the waters, catch fish
    and still be able to get home! LMAO
    Thanks in Advance

Vladimir Rudenko (Rudvp) Guest

Default Interesting, fascinating game,

Interesting, fascinating game, realistic – simulation of
    fishing.
    There is big variety of fish, each which has its own behaviour.
    http://www.gamestugroup.com/masterpriece.php
    In this game you have an opportunity to perfect your
    equipment - fishing-rod, hook, bob, bait, spoon bait,
    and fishing-line. You can play in full-screen mode, reduced
    window mode, and also you can minimize the game.
    In minimized mode the image of the bob will appear on your
    monitor, and will tell you when you have a bite.
    Such a possibility gives you time to do other things if
    fish don't nibble or if you are trying to catch very big fish,
    which always takes much time and patience.
    55 different types of fish.
    Competition spirit in the game during all the time.
    To have play in new location you need to get 150 points.

The beautiful water will not leave you unaffected.
    There are 28 different locations each with beautiful
    landscape s and splendid music will help you to relax.

Ken Filardo (Nuncio) Guest

Default Come down to the Louisiana Gul

Come down to the Louisiana Gulf Coast for great fishing and hunting in The Sportsman's Paradise. We also invite you to visit our website at www.cajuncountrygifts.com/go.cgi?shop=5962 and shop for your friends and family. Unique Cajun pralines, candy and cookie products at money saving prices. Thanks for your kind support here in the Gulf South.. Ken Filardo

Jaco le Roux (Lerouxjaco) Guest

Default Thanks for the article on yell

Thanks for the article on yellow fin tuna "Yellowfin Tuna Fishing How-To For Small-Boat Owners".
    It always good to read and try the opinions and methods used by other anglers and most importantly to share this information with others. We found drifting for tuna and pulling the line out by hand (reel in free spool and ratchet on) at the front eye while throwing a hand full of chum out and letting our bait(the back half of a sardine)drift out with the chum very effective in South African waters