Shoot For Change
• Full name of organization: Cenikor Foundation
• contact person: Sara K. Bovard, CRD Manager
• Mailing address: 2414 Bunker Hill Dr., Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Phone Number: 225.218.1960
Fax Number: 225.218.1969
• Tax identification: 76-0031861 - Non Profit 501 (c)(3)
• Mission: Cenikor is dedicated to assisting people in developing the skills needed to become responsible citizens free of substance abuse.
• Details of the event:
o “Shoot For Change”
o Competitive Teams: Skeet Shoot
o Welcome all Hunters and Outdoorsmen to join our day of activity for support of our foundation and efforts to clean up the community. This event we celebrate recovery with fun! All profits go to general operations for treatment and recovery of residents in Baton Rouge Cenikor.
o Crucial Facts:
cost of treatment outside of Cenikor for 1 individual averages $25,000 annually.
Baton Rouge Facility cost $2.5 million to operate
Treatment is FREE to each resident and their family!
• Date: March 28, 2009 Saturday (8AM to 2PM)
• Where: Hunter’s Run Gun Club: 1368 NW Dr. Port Allen, LA
Auction will take place on entertainment, relaxation packages, and much much more!
• Expected attendee’s are corporate executives, local essential business owners and dignitaries, and political influences throughout Louisiana.
• Website: www.cenikor.org
• Area of operation: Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida
• We serve locally and service surrounding area, we currently have 20% of 197 individuals from the Alabama area.
Good morning and HAPPYNEW YEAR from everyone at Hackberry Rod & Gun. As we begin the first week of 2006 the weather is warm, muggy and humid and cannot make its mind up what it want to do. On a scale of 1/10 duck hunting is a 6, goose hunting is an 8 and fishing is a 7 1/2. I thought I would throw that ½ in for the fun of it. It’s really a 7. Take a look at the attached pictures and to see more click HERE http://www.rodnreel.com/hackberryrodandgun/pictures.asp We still have some open dates for our duck hunting special and are booking spots now for the spring fishing season. Call Pauline or Michelle here at the office toll free at 1.888.762.3391 and let them get you hooked up. SHOW DATES: If you are going to be in the area we will be exhibiting at the San Antonio Outdoor show in January and the Houston Fishing show the first week in March. We will be doing a special promotion and each of those shows and will let you know more about the San Antonio show next week. Have a great week and remember “YA SHOULD BEEN HERE YESTERDAY” Captain Buddy’s thought for the week*/: /”A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory”.* Captain Buddy Oakes 485 Lake Breeze Rd. Hackberry, LA 70645 (337)762.3391 mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org www.hackberryrodandgun.com <http://www.hackberryrodandgun.com/> Please feel comfortable that ALL information provided to us will NEVER be sold, or shared with ANYONE. It is intended for our internal use only. If you no longer wish to receive any email just respond with the subject heading as "remove".