Default Steve, We will miss you greatl

Steve, We will miss you greatly.
    May God bless you more than any Human on
    this planet, as you were an Angel for all
    living things.

Jerry LaBella (Admin) Guest

Default IN REPLY TO STEVE IRWIN'S

IN REPLY TO STEVE IRWIN'S DEATH

There have been cases of stingrays whipping their tails upward or under to thrust their barb into a person or fish if threatened. The details indicate that Steve “swam too close” to the stingray. The stingray obviously felt threatened by his approach—considering that stingrays are sometimes attacked by sharks— and reacted to protect itself. The information reports that this is a rare occurrence, and I agree. This was a freak accident as indicated. It is to be noted, however, that there are documented cases where, for example, a young boy aboard his dad’s trawl boat had the net bag swing against him when it was lifted and a stingray’s barb was protruding and stuck him in the abdomen. He died shortly afterward. As far as stingrays killing someone while wade fishing, this is something I have never heard of, and I have never heard of someone stuck in any limb die from it— although you may wish you had as a result of the extreme pain. In Steve’s case, I think his being on camera makes him go over the edge a bit at times. The stingray has only one defense mechanism: his barb; and without it, he is dead meat for ever creature that pursues him. Stingrays are by far not known to be aggressive by any stretch of the imagination. They do not run after a person swimming to barb them. Steve unfortunately got “too close” for comfort for this creature of the sea, and it reacted!

WE, AS MANY, ARE VERY SADDENED AND SHOCKED AT THE LOSS OF THIS VERY COURAGEOUS WILDLIFE CONSERVATIONIST
    Read more about the stingray's habits here (Stingray's A Wadefisherman's Nightmare):
    http://www.jerrylabella.com/stingray.html
    Read more about the news release:
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...9/s1733041.htm

Regards,
    Jerry LaBella

Default [b]
    <font color="ff0000"><font face="arial&#44;helvetica"><font size="+1">All @ Sea Charters http://www.allatsea.biz/</font></font></font>

<font color="0000ff"><font face="courier new&#44;courier"></font>Click For News Letter:</font> <center><table border=1><tr><td>
    All @ Sea News - April 2006.pdf (507.8 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Rose Uberla (Mercedes91) Guest

Default Home Workers Needed! Earn $5,0

Home Workers Needed! Earn $5,000&#43; Per Week From Home! Guaranteed Paychecks! Register Online Today! www.dlg4.com/affiliate/redir.php?affiliate=1034&amp;prodgroup=6

Rose Uberla (Mercedes91) Guest

Default $40,000 IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT

$40,000 IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN ONE MONTH!

Receive Thousands of $$$ In Weeks!

THAT&#39;S ALL IT TAKES MAKE MONEY RIGHT FROM YOUR COUCH! $40,000 IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT!

IT WAS PROVEN ON OPRAH, DATELINE &amp; NATIONAL TV. THIS IS COMPLETELY LEGAL!

$10.00--That&#39;s all it takes!

I&#39;II try to keep this short &amp; sweet!

FIRST, PRINT THIS OUT TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EASIER!

To get started just copy this whole page and paste it in an email to edit. Simply follow the instructions below, and in a few weeks &#40;or sooner&#41; you will have at least $40.00 in your paypal account. Most people respond to this program because of the low investment &#40;$10.00&#41; and high profit potential. There is no limit to the income you can generate from this. You can do it over and over.

If you follow the instructions, you will reach thousands of people. HONESTY, FAITH and INTEGRITY MAKE THIS SYSTEM WORK! You&#39;ve heard of paypal, right? Anyone with an email address can join for F&#42;R&#42;E&#42;E. If you&#39;re not already a paypal user, the first thing you need to do is sign up. Just click on the link below. It&#39;s easy to set up and totally F&#42;R&#42;E&#42;E.

A Business or Premier account has more payment options--that&#39;s what I recommend, but it&#39;s your choice.

https://www.paypal.com/row/mrb/pal=FP7ZX2A6EC3JL

TEAM WORK MAKES THIS DREAM WORK!

LET&#39;S GET STARTED:

STEP 1.
    Set up your paypal account if you don&#39;t already have one. Send a $5.00 donation from your paypal account to the first email on the list--select &#34;Service&#34; in the category section when you make the paypal donation and include &#34;PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR LIST&#34; in the note section.

STEP 2.
    Send other $5.00 donation from your paypal account to the fourth email on the list-- select &#34;Service&#34; in the category section and include &#34;THANK YOU, I&#39;VE JOINED.&#34; That allows the fourth person to keep track of the progress of the letter. The fourth person will need to keep sending the letter until they receive a minimum of 20 &#34;THANK YOU, I&#39;VE JOINED&#34; replies in their inbox. There are no maximums.

STEP 3.
    REMOVE the first email address from the list, bump the 3 emails up 1 place each and place YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS at #4--DO THIS ONLY AFTER YOU&#39;VE MADE YOUR DONATIONS! You will receive a minimum of $100.00 &#40;20 replies&#41; or more from your efforts.

STEP 4.
    Keep sending the letter until you receive a minimum of 20 &#34;Thank you, I&#39;ve joined&#34; replies in your inbox. DO NOT TRY TO PLACE YOURSELF IN THE FIRST POSITION. It will only reach the people you send it to and then your name will be removed from the list. If you this the way it was designed, it will reach thousands by the time your name reaches the top.

HERE&#39;S THE LIST:

1. kanderson@sasktel.net
    2. alb5049@iprimus.com.au
    3. isim52@naver.com
    4. mercedes91104@hotmail.com

DO NOT TRY TO PUT YOURSELF IN THE FOURTH POSITION WITHOUT PAYING. Paypal will automatically notice this and delete your account, and possibly pursue legal action--this is a legitimate program and they are a part of it.

Keep in mind that the most you spend is $10.00!

&#40;Remember that what goes around comes around&#41;

TESTIMONIAL:
    Mary Gatters, Columbus,SC: I only have one thing to say to you - OH MY GOD!
    I sent out 142 copies total before 20 replied, like the instructions said. Then I went on a short vacation...When I got back my account had over $32.000 in it already and the money was still coming! I&#39;m still floating on air &#40;specially with my new car&#41; I thought the &#34;guardian&#34; system sounded cheesy, but now I realize it is the formula that makes this letter really work! THANKS!

I know that you have either seen this on Oprah or have receive numerous emails about this simple program, and probably just deleted them. I know I have! But for some reason, this time I decide to give it a try. After all, it&#39;s only a $10.00 investment with the potential to receive more in return and the instructions are clearly laid out.

Please give it an honest effort. You will not be disappointed and will be very glad you did when it starts to work. Remember, all you&#39;re going to invest out of your pocket is about the cost of a lotto ticket or a couple fancy cups of coffee, with the opportunity of banking thousands of dollars into your paypal account.

I WISH YOU GREAT SUCCESS &amp; PROSPERITY!

Rose Uberla
    mercedes91104@hotmail.com

Default [img]http://jerrylabella.com/d

Contact: Rob Hallwachs, &#40;213&#41; 217-6450; press packets available April 21, 2006 G’DAY, MATE: METROPOLITAN’S SOLAR BOAT REGATTA SPURS SIMILAR EFFORT IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA The success of Solar Cup™

is spreading “down under.” Metropolitan Water District’s Solar Cup program—now the largest solar boat competition in the nation—has been noticed halfway around the globe. The Australian subsidiary of electronics firm Roland DG Corp. announced today they are launching a similar program and are inviting Metropolitan’s Solar Cup manager to Sydney for expertise. Solar Cup is a six-month program for hundreds of Southern California high school students in which they build, equip and race solar-powered boats and learn more about mathematics, physics, engineering, teamwork, alternative energy sources and resource management. “They say imitation is the highest form of flattery, so this is high praise,” said Metropolitan General Manager Jeff Kightlinger. “We’re pleased to share our experience.” In its fourth year, Solar Cup has a record 37 teams preparing their boats for the May 19-21 competition at Metropolitan’s Lake Skinner near Temecula. The teams are sponsored and financed by local water agencies and other non-profit organizations. Julie Miller, a credentialed California teacher who works in Metropolitan’s Education Programs unit, is being flown out this month by Roland DG to help organize the November 2006 Australian International Solar Boat Challenge event at the Sydney Olympic Regatta Centre in Penrith. Tim Levy, the Australian program director, said he discovered Metropolitan’s Solar Cup program on the Internet, where he viewed video, photos, rules and other materials at Metropolitan’s Web site, www.mwdh2o.com. more . . . . .
    -2- “We certainly share a passion for children, for education, and for an alternative energy agenda,” Levy said. “I was sold!” MWD’s Miller said, “The real thrill is that this recognizes all of the effort that Metropolitan, the sponsoring water agencies, the teachers and students have put into Solar Cup over the past four years. And it’s great to see that our commitment to educating young people to environmental issues is shared on the other side of the globe.” There will be slight differences between Metropolitan’s and Australia’s programs. Metropolitan’s competition is open only to Southern California high school teams racing identical 16-foot-long hulls individually equipped with steering and solar collection and storage systems. The Australian event proposes a radio-controlled model boat category for primary school students, and full-sized, piloted craft categories for secondary students and others. The Australian event &#40;www.solarchallenge.co.au&#41; will be held in conjunction with a Penrith festival that attracts 10,000 people, and will present several thousand dollars worth of prizes to the winners. Metropolitan’s event will be held over three days and open to the public free of charge. Friday, May 19 will be qualifying events. Saturday, May 20 will be sprint races using solar power stored in batteries. Sunday, May 21, will feature endurance races using solar-collection panels, and will conclude with an awards ceremony. ### The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California is a cooperative of 26 cities and water agencies serving 18 million people in six counties. The district imports water from the Colorado River and Northern California to supplement local supplies, and helps its members to develop increased water conservation, recycling, storage and other resource-management programs.